July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
EdoOKAMWsAE6pLa
fukk you man
:russ::russ::russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for nothin though I'm sure Infinite will be a fun game to PLAY. It looking a bit mild is probably just a result of the slice they showed and stream etc. I'm sure playing it will be fun which is what matters ultimately but they definitely didn't do themselves a good deal showing that.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What’s kinda ironic is that for weeks there has been this fear of xbox one holding series x back

But damn near every exclusive other than halo infinite is series x exclusive

Halo: I was already in the works to be played on all both gens but still take full advantage of the series x hardware. Let twitter cook with the visuals. There's nothing to be said about how good the other games look. And I'm sure Halo will play amazingly.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I just googled for a comparison image didn’t even check resolution.

But ultimately it don’t matter if both imo she’s are the same res.

On the flip side, I never seen you care about the resolution of any of the other images posted here.

Your response only existed for the sole purpose of defending Sony’s game.

So as I said,

Split hairs Sony stan brehs :mjlol:

a 400x268 image vs a full 1080p image . Cmon dog.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not for nothin though I'm sure Infinite will be a fun game to PLAY. It looking a bit mild is probably just a result of the slice they showed and stream etc. I'm sure playing it will be fun which is what matters ultimately but they definitely didn't do themselves a good deal showing that.

That’s about the nicest thing you’ve said for Xbox in your best possible Sony ways:ehh:

I won’t shoot at you nephew

gonna give you one of these

giphy.gif