July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EdoVdn_WkAMYX4Y

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a great showing, and the best part is I don't have to go out and buy any of the games, I can get them all via gamepass.

I've been preaching to y'all since 2018 that MS doesn't care what system you play there games on overall

However they are making power plays by having the stronger system, a subscription service that's cheap and gives you access to tons of games, the ability to play your games remotely, as well as a financing method like that of getting a phone so you can have a new system if you want one out the gate.

While letting you take and use 80 percent of the software and hardware you bought previous generations.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you know what man I swear to god...if I buy this console just to get some shytty half ass graphics upgrade on current gen games...man naw...I’m not writing off getting an XSX but there’s too much doubt circulating this shyt...I need to see some actual performance videos before I cop...fukk that smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you know what man I swear to god...if I buy this console just to get some shytty half ass graphics upgrade on current gen games...man naw...I’m not writing off getting an XSX but there’s too much doubt circulating this shyt...I need to see some actual performance videos before I cop...fukk that smh

I might eventually cop if fable ends up being good but part of me feels like it will play it safe and try and remake 1-2 again rather than actually trying to innovate and push the ideas further. It seems like peter molyneux was the one trying to push the medium forward so without him i just see them trying to recreate the first game.

We’ll see though. I reaaaaaally want psychonauts also. Best platformer ever.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

then get a lockhart.

MS is speaking for everyone right now. :wow: