July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
PS1 outsold N64 3-1. :russ:
The n64 sold out immediately and in usual Nintendo fashion they had major shortage issues early on. The n64 had way more memorable titles than the ps1. For every ps1 classic I can name 2 n64 games that shyt on it, FF7 included. Zelda ain't scared and neither is big poppa pump :stopitslime:
Still a chance for a Socom reveal :ahh:
You don't want that, I liked it but Sony gamers didn't like socom 4. And then the creators made that spiritual successor on PC and it was trash. Socom like all of Sony's shooters are done for. So it's ironic halo gets hate from Sony gamers, J.O.S.E....
People were crazy to think sony only had demon souls and HZD 2. Real heat is coming
Thanks for sharing your insecurities here and now in this xbox thread :handshake:
you gotta admit, aside from R&C wanting halo over any of that is kinda fukking nuts lol
Halo a much bigger and more respected franchise than all that. I know y'all forgot because the campaigns haven't been that great as of late. Halo 1 and halo reach campaigns tho? :wow: and what you clearly don't understand is how deep halos multiplayer has been. Most modes you see in games are stolen from halo. Now you know...
Ready to see what they have to show, hopefully no big surprises bc I wont buy an Xbox :yeshrug:. Gears and Halo dont appeal to me, I'm trash at shooter games
You'll be more than satisfied after this event, I know what they are showing. Satisfaction Guaranteed...
Microsoft doesnt do that well in Europe either. Its really only popular in The U.S and to a small degree...in the U.K i believe.
When you start up a game do you hope to enjoy it or do you go "I wonder if they like this game in Argentina :jbhmm:"
Nobody here has said MS is doing this event in response to Sony's lol.
I expect multiple events from Both companies.
Because Microsoft made it known first, Sony responded by strategically putting their show first because they knew they couldn't follow. Unless you think spiderman DLC makeshift ps5 edition and 1440p/30fps was enough :usure:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
New IP? :stopitslime:

Halo.

New IP? :francis:

Gears.

New IP? :mjgrin:

Scalebound.

Scalebound? :whoo:

SIKE :mjlol:
nikka out here with the 2015 punchlines trying to dap fish. Someone donate a dap to lil breh...

ole "please dap" head ass
giphy.gif
:skip:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping they come with some heat.

I spent this current generation telling myself I wanted a XBox, but they never really gave me a reason to.

It just kind've felt like they gave up on making significant effort to reach players who weren't fans of their legacy exclusives.

They've done a pretty good job of sounding like they learned some lessons, but people need to see it.

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Xbox has a dudebro reputation they can't shake esp over there. They tried with the 360 to make an impact in Asia but gave up too quick imo.

Yup because they have nothing but shooters and racing games. If you like narrative-driven, role-playing, and single player games you are going to be out of luck with an XBOX. Japan likes weirdo shyt like Persona

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not an American thing because Apple absolutely owns Japan. Sony ain't even remotely close to fukkin with Apple on the phone front over there.

Xbox has a dudebro reputation they can't shake esp over there. They tried with the 360 to make an impact in Asia but gave up too quick imo.
If M$ announces Lost Odyssey :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They dropped the ball with mistwalker. Lost odyssey would have made bank on PlayStation and blue dragon would have have been on it’s third game if it was made for PlayStation or nintendo.

Everytime I think of Xbox i can’t help but think of Mountain Dew and Doritos