July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shouldn't even be a goal for them. It's completely unreasonable right now seeing as Microsoft is an American company that Japan doesn't really care for over all.

Maybe if they luck up with some bangers that Japan really likes, plus something they can start looking to move in but Japan is Nintendo and Sony's market and playground for the foreseeable future

People keep saying Japan. It's not even Japan. It's EVERYWHERE else. Japan isn't even that big of a deal because we know the deal there.

Microsoft doesnt do that well in Europe either. Its really only popular in The U.S and to a small degree...in the U.K i believe.

Europe, Rest of Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, South America are Playstation strongholds as well. It's literally strong everywhere and has been for 25 plus years.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought it was supposed to be over in May? :ohhh:

they'll do better this time. It can't be as disappointing as the May show. Halo alone would make it better than May's debacle. I'm more interested in what they have besides Halo.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying Japan. It's not even Japan. It's EVERYWHERE else. Japan isn't even that big of a deal because we know the deal there.

Europe, Rest of Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, South America are Playstation strongholds as well. It's literally strong everywhere and has been for 25 plus years.

Japan is where it's most important because that's where the 3rd party devs and Japanese gaming companies come into play.

You have Japan you have the world, while the US has made a name for it self ( much in part to Xbox and PC of course) western style games are still 2 tier to Japanese games outside of your big boys which I shouldn't have to name here and your fps shooters

Japan is essential for world wide dominance.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Japan is where it's most important because that's where the 3rd party devs and Japanese gaming companies come into play.

You have Japan you have the world, while the US has made a name for it self ( much in part to Xbox and PC of course) western style games are still 2 tier to Japanese games outside of your big boys which I shouldn't have to name here and your fps shooters

Japan is essential for world wide dominance.

No it's not. That ship sailed. Switch has already outsold the PS4 there for crying out loud. You can't be total shyt in Japan, but the sales in Japan are paltry compared to the sales everywhere else. But they still gonna take care of the home country, so I'm not knocking it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shouldn't even be a goal for them. It's completely unreasonable right now seeing as Microsoft is an American company that Japan doesn't really care for over all.

Maybe if they luck up with some bangers that Japan really likes, plus something they can start looking to move in but Japan is Nintendo and Sony's market and playground for the foreseeable future
It's not an American thing because Apple absolutely owns Japan. Sony ain't even remotely close to fukkin with Apple on the phone front over there.

Xbox has a dudebro reputation they can't shake esp over there. They tried with the 360 to make an impact in Asia but gave up too quick imo.