July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you gotta admit, aside from R&C wanting halo over any of that is kinda fukking nuts lol
Depends on how big you are on halo multiplayer and story.

But I'd take halo over all those (RIP tlou) besides gow now.

But what I was trying to say is sony stans be trying to act like a series is drawn out then they literally have a game that's on #12 that they can't wait for and all of there Triple A 1st party games are knocking at 4-5

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ready to see what they have to show, hopefully no big surprises bc I wont buy an Xbox :yeshrug:. Gears and Halo dont appeal to me, I'm trash at shooter games

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But what I was trying to say is sony stans be trying to act like a series is drawn out then they literally have a game that's on #12 that they can't wait for and all of there Triple A 1st party games are knocking at 4-5

Intentionally ignore the existence of GoT, Horizon, Spiderman and Days Gone because you are a faggit ass fanboy brehs.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Which game is at 12? and some of sony's Triple A games were made this gen like Horizon and Bloodborne.
Which new Triple A game MS made this gen?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft been letting their nuts hang they confident as hell. I dont know this generation is definitely different and supposedly they have a show this August

they'll do much better than this current gen I believe. But all this talk of outselling Playstation Worldwide is where cats gets out of hand. They just don't have the Brand Power PlayStation has worldwide.

If they can get back close to 360 levels, that's a W. But outselling Playstation overall is too much.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Intentionally ignore the existence of GoT, Horizon, Spiderman and Days Gone because you are a faggit ass fanboy brehs.
It's like you lose the ability to read or comprehend when you get those Sony fanboy rage filled eyes.

Why would I bring up games that weren't mentioned brought up or relevant to what we were talking about?!:mjtf:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:picard:if MS fukks this up tho

:umad:gonna go iiiiiiin on you nikkas

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which game is at 12? and some of sony's Triple A games were made this gen like Horizon and Bloodborne.
Which new Triple A game MS made this gen?

Ratchet and clank is on 11 or 12

Read the exchange, the games being talked about aren't Spiderman that's one part 1 or horizon that's on part 1

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they'll do much better than this current gen I believe. But all this talk of outselling Playstation Worldwide is where cats gets out of hand. They just don't have the Brand Power PlayStation has worldwide.

If they can get back close to 360 levels, that's a W. But outselling Playstation overall is too much.

That shouldn't even be a goal for them. It's completely unreasonable right now seeing as Microsoft is an American company that Japan doesn't really care for over all.

Maybe if they luck up with some bangers that Japan really likes, plus something they can start looking to move in but Japan is Nintendo and Sony's market and playground for the foreseeable future

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
That shouldn't even be a goal for them. It's completely unreasonable right now seeing as Microsoft is an American company that Japan doesn't really care for over all.

Maybe if they luck up with some bangers that Japan really likes, plus something they can start looking to move in but Japan is Nintendo and Sony's market and playground for the foreseeable future
Microsoft doesnt do that well in Europe either. Its really only popular in The U.S and to a small degree...in the U.K i believe.