July 2013 NPD Results - Minecraft outsells The Last of US

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@PS4 get your ass up in here you lying bytch.
Globally or in the US market, TLOU wasn't outsold by no god damn Minecraft.:stopitslime:
It was.
I seen the NPD chart. The thing is, Minecraft is $20 and caters to small ass children and grown kids alike so it's a steal at that price. TLOU what it DID do was outsell what Gears Judgment sold and outperformed every 360 game within the last 8 years.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 get your ass up in here you lying bytch.
Globally or in the US market, TLOU wasn't outsold by no god damn Minecraft.:stopitslime:
Minecraft is not only at retail, but XBLA and has been the highest selling XBLA title since it got there a year ago.
State of Decay took over for 2 weeks then minecraft took its spot back. But you guys are too confused and you don't care about truths. I'm not over here lying to you when I say they have lied to YOU about there numbers. They did it the last time they dropped a game, Fatboi now says something that you know is false. Watch...
It was.
I seen the NPD chart. The thing is, Minecraft is $20 and caters to small ass children and grown kids alike so it's a steal at that price. TLOU what it DID do was outsell what Gears Judgment sold and outperformed every 360 game within the last 8 years.
Outperformed every xbox game over the last 8yrs eh :yawn:
Thats funny, most people in the real world never played last of us. Its an internet popular game
Its like a cooler No Ni Kuni basically. Sony shipped the fukk outta that game, posted those numbers like they started with consoles. You guys don't question the tactic then want to call me a liar for pointing it out :mindblown:

Last of Us, made by Naughtydawg. There last game before last of us was Uncharted 3
So I guess The Last of Us sold over 4million copies in 24hrs?
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/88441/uncharted-3-ships-38m-first-day/
Cuz apparently thats how many copies of U3 they sold :whew: That is like a record n shyt.
Even IGN said it, so you know it must be true. Thats like Cboat saying it
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/10/uncharted-3-sells-38-million-copies

Then it was clarified

BUT WHAT WAS NEVER CLARIFIED OR DISCUSSED MUCH BY THE FANBOYS IS WHY IS SONY REPORTING GAMES "SHIPPED"
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS, ITS TOP GAME WAS STRUGGLING BIG TIME AND THEY HAD TO SAVE FACE SOMEHOW
NOW LAST OF US IS THE HIGHEST SELLING GAME IN 8YRS :wow:

PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Ol up, so NPD doesn't even count digital purchases and you talking abou XBL, stop it. :duck: won't save you. STOP IT!
They're mostly known for hyping up Halo 2 numbers vs GTA:SA. They're known for that debacle.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: @ TLOU being an internet hype game. LOL i personally know people who I didn't even know had a PS3 talking about it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Minecraft will sell the XB1 too, just watch. People go nutty for that fukking game. I have it on 360, phone and PC for the little ones.

It's exclusive on consoles, 5 million plus later. Play Minecraft with a controller, two player from your console.

Candy Crush isn't a console game. Has nothing to do with anything. Look at the way you have to maneuver in each and every thread :scusthov: fukkin SLIME BALL :heh:

Bruh, I'm guessing you forgot what PS Fanboys and there ringleader SONY wants YOU to ignore :wow:
Uncharted 3, sequel to the best game this generation and possibly top 5 game of all time.
It drops, sounds awesome. Gets reviewed off the charts to the point that when someone dropped a real review that site got attacked by haters saying "this game I never played can't be flawed :dwillhuh:"
After all this build up, the game goes on to NOT SELL ONE MILLION COPIES until like 5months later (worldwide)
Sony then puts out a story about how they sold 3million copies, they got caught lying
Then it was changed that they shipped that much
WHO THE fukk LIES ABOUT GAMES SOLD :mindblown: SONY DOES.
Who then tries to ignore this when the next game by the same company with the same amount of hype releases?
YOU DO :ufdup:

Yeah but its console exclusive and you are well aware of this. So basically whats going on here is :umad:
Titanfall is gonna be on PC as well, but guess what? Console Exclusive :win:

:bryan: nikkas claiming minecraft as a Xbox exclusive now
:laff:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
If it hasnt been said yet. Minecraft is coming to the PS3/PS4/Vita. Notch the creator said it on twitter yesterday.