July 2013 NPD Results - Minecraft outsells The Last of US

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Don't forget it's also on iOS & Android.
Don't forget its NOT on PS3/4 or Vita :umad:
:snooze: TLOU outsold gears, end of story
Sony now reports shipped for games, so you can't really confirm that :manny:
:bryan: nikkas claiming minecraft as a Xbox exclusive now
Not a single person "claimed that" as you put it, but why are you claiming you don't know its "console exclusive" which may not matter to you, but its kind of a big deal. Its the top selling game and it been out for a year? Lets downplay this because your favorite console will never have it :to:
graspin for straws
LER2cXOByh-13.png

As usual :to:
This is typical xbot behavior. Pretend a game that's exclusive when it isn't
This is typical 3cept behavior, hype up every PS3 exclusive including the PC/PS3 exclusives, then act like every single Xbox/PC game isn't exclusive.

Planet Side 2? Yea!!!
Titanfall? Booooo

World of Tanks, Booooo
DC Universe, same game they gave you years ago... you can NOT PLAY it a 2nd time on the PS4 now :ahh:

Killer Instinct? shytty fighter with stuggle demo (you love fighters)
DriveClub? Well even tho you now have to pay for online play, they got a demo much more limited than Killer Instinct.
JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT! :blessed:

Do I have to start pulling up links to these threads? Or can I save time and say catch phrases from 7yrs ago like Riiiiiidge Racer!!!! Giant Enemy Crabs!!! Real Time Weapon Switching!!!!! :whoo:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
:snooze: TLOU outsold gears, end of story
Yeah, but it still didn't outsell Minecraft. The greatest Sony exclusive and so called Game Of The Year didn't outsell a year old rehash of an xbla game. You Sony nikkas amaze me.

Imagine Halo 5 dropping and a month after it releases it's outsold buy LBP. See how stupid that sounds?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
it's legos on steroids. you can make anything :wow:

castle black and the wall

Xn25v.jpg

this city has been rendered.. but :mindblown:

hTYUbI8h.jpg

4uxkK20h.jpg

the rest of it is here: http://imgur.com/a/tsiKf

all i can make is a dirt hut though :manny:

I shudder to think of all of the time it took to make this, the logistics, the vision...fukk. Props to them.
:bryan: nikkas claiming minecraft as a Xbox exclusive now

Who is doing that? However, it has a great chance of being the highest sold version of all at the end of the day. It has been gaining on the PC version like crazy. Since it isn't on any other console, there is exclusivity there and it sells a fukking ton.