u-mad-o.gif

u-mad-o.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Candy Crush Saga outsold BOTH!!! :umad:
Candy Crush isn't a console game. Has nothing to do with anything. Look at the way you have to maneuver in each and every thread :scusthov: fukkin SLIME BALL :heh:
They just gonna ignore that though :mjpls:
Bruh, I'm guessing you forgot what PS Fanboys and there ringleader SONY wants YOU to ignore :wow:
Uncharted 3, sequel to the best game this generation and possibly top 5 game of all time.
It drops, sounds awesome. Gets reviewed off the charts to the point that when someone dropped a real review that site got attacked by haters saying "this game I never played can't be flawed :dwillhuh:"
After all this build up, the game goes on to NOT SELL ONE MILLION COPIES until like 5months later (worldwide)
Sony then puts out a story about how they sold 3million copies, they got caught lying
Then it was changed that they shipped that much
WHO THE fukk LIES ABOUT GAMES SOLD :mindblown: SONY DOES.
Who then tries to ignore this when the next game by the same company with the same amount of hype releases?
YOU DO :ufdup:
minecraft aint exclusive, shyt was wild popular on pc before anything so what do you expect?
Yeah but its console exclusive and you are well aware of this. So basically whats going on here is :umad:
Titanfall is gonna be on PC as well, but guess what? Console Exclusive :win:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
But uh, then what? Is this game only about creation or are there game modes available.

the main appeal is the creation.. like i said, legos.

but i've seen some crazy shyt.. everything from mario kart to team fortress 2.. mmorpg style games.. tons of different mods

i saw an interesting experiment with a limited resource world. players had to form alliances and shyt so they could eat, build shelter.. and when they started running low, they'd have to raid and kill the other factions to survive. it went from a beautiful world to just stone everywhere.

but again.. i can only build a dirt hut :sadcam:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the main appeal is the creation.. like i said, legos.

but i've seen some crazy shyt.. everything from mario kart to team fortress 2.. mmorpg style games.. tons of different mods

i saw an interesting experiment with a limited resource world. players had to form alliances and shyt so they could eat, build shelter.. and when they started running low, they'd have to raid and kill the other factions to survive. it went from a beautiful world to just stone everywhere.

but again.. i can only build a dirt hut :sadcam:
Play LBP brehz :shaq:

Had a spark when it started, now Spark has it tarnished :dj2: