Julia Fox Says She Didn't Write About Sex with Kanye West in New Memoir Because There 'Wasn't Any'

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
sub-buzz-2373-1645026771-14.jpg
Somebody put the :mjpls: over Ye

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I mean yea she it did for bread but who asked for this shyt lol who gonna buy this who she marketing this to? Just random.

Ass was nice in uncut gems:shaq:

nobody but we live in an attention whore gossip era, so there is a fraction of people who will eat this up

she was in the top 5 when she was in Uncut Gems :ohlawd:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This or she's doing that shyt a lot of white women (hell, some non-black women) do after they dated a black guy: claim nothing happened so non-black men don't eternally bush her. She knows it bothers them (fear of the bbc) and how self-conscious they are and she's not pretty or rich enough to overcome this disadvantage like some kardashians were.

The trauma of life as a bedbuck

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The trauma of life as a bedbuck
No, this kind of shyt has played out before. With a few alt-right racists like Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, and Sinead McCarthy. Sort of saw it with Jennette McCurdy who's not alt-right when she dated that one NBA player but still. Then saw it with some of the people I went to school with as well. White dudes are so aware of this and so bothered, this is why they made Coalfax not to long ago. I'm surprised this has to be explained.