Julia Fox Says She Didn't Write About Sex with Kanye West in New Memoir Because There 'Wasn't Any'

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No, this kind of shyt has played out before. With a few alt-right racists like Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, and Sinead McCarthy. Sort of saw it with Jennette McCurdy who's not alt-right when she dated that one NBA player but still. Then saw it with some of the people I went to school with as well. White dudes are so aware of this and so bothered, this is why they made Coalfax not to long ago. I'm surprised this has to be explained.

LOL

:mjlol:These crackas keep you bucks on your toes man

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, this kind of shyt has played out before. With a few alt-right racists like Lauren Southern, Faith Goldy, and Sinead McCarthy. Sort of saw it with Jennette McCurdy who's not alt-right when she dated that one NBA player but still. Then saw it with some of the people I went to school with as well. White dudes are so aware of this and so bothered, this is why they made Coalfax not to long ago. I'm surprised this has to be explained.
Vaguely remember this so I had to look it up.

Seems like he was never into Andre from the get-go

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Vaguely remember this so I had to look it up.

Seems like he was never into Andre from the get-go

But enough to write about it and comment on it repeatedly. Sure. If you truly don't care about someone, you'll move on entirely and not care or talk about them. Isn't this the same reason why we say people here care about LSA, Lizzo, or shyt like that? That logic suddenly doesn't fly anymore? Ok.

As they say, it's giving
PngItem_974616.png
. :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But enough to write about it and comment on it repeatedly. Sure. If you truly don't care about someone, you'll move on entirely and not care or talk about them. Isn't this the same reason why we say people here care about LSA, Lizzo, or shyt like that? That logic suddenly doesn't fly anymore? Ok.

As they say, it's giving
PngItem_974616.png
. :yeshrug:
Well he did release those pics she sent him after she called him a bad kisser

Menna

All Star
Daps
She didn't write about it because there was a NDA.
She did write about it if she said there wasnt any...Commenting on something in words in a book alot of alittle IS writing about it