Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah I'd guess late summer/early fall for a US release.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The cockroach cursed spirit design is amazing, reminds me of that 4 armed Sith Star Wars general

We about to see some disgusting/demonic shyt. Specially if dude is there to give Yuta a legit fight :merchant:

Next week on break, Gege been basically taking 1 week off every month since he cameback. Seems like a healthy decision.

@42 Monks you been keeping up breh? Culling Games been pretty good thus far :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We about to see some disgusting/demonic shyt. Specially if dude is there to give Yuta a legit fight :merchant:

Next week on break, Gege been basically taking 1 week off every month since he cameback. Seems like a healthy decision.

@42 Monks you been keeping up breh? Culling Games been pretty good thus far :ehh:
Its been aite. A nice bridge arc after what went down prior and the ramifications of all that :manny: Megumi is mid abut he always has been

Yuta the god is byke but knowing Gege he might be next :mjcry:

also
i still believe nobara is coming back. :mjcry: she just playing dead to get back at breh :mjcry: any day now she coming out the cut with an eye patch doin baller shyt yal just watch :to:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My guy's been telling me to watch this anime for years now. I just started, idk what's wrong with me.

Why would I not allow myself this joy:wow:

Do you rate the Manga better than the Anime?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
My guy's been telling me to watch this anime for years now. I just started, idk what's wrong with me.

I'll be honest I don't care too much for Gege's art, so I think the anime is better from that standpoint but the manga is like 4 or 5?arcs ahead of the anime end point so if you wanna see where shyt goes you gotta read it. It's popular and sells well though so it'll get animated eventually. There's also the movie in march.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

about the same imo

they explain a lot of things better, but gege is hit or miss for a lot of folks
I'll be honest I don't care too much for Gege's art, so I think the anime is better from that standpoint but the manga is like 4 or 5?arcs ahead of the anime end point so if you wanna see where shyt goes you gotta read it. It's popular and sells well though so it'll get animated eventually. There's also the movie in march.
yeah, i'll echo that

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'll probably do that, it's good to know I have a lot of chapters to read

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Blxmw4q.png

Sounds about right. It's already been a couple years since the anime, they got the movie coming and CSM probably been done for awhile. This second season will probably just be all gojo past and shibuya incident arcs. First season was first 60 or 70 chapters of the manga, and from there to like 140 is gojo arc and shibuya. Maybe a little setup for the tournament arc before wrapping.