Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
fukk this was an amazing introduction chapter Higurama backstory is fukking great, we learn he’s very logical n has high honor but the system was decreasing his self esteem n Gege did it wonderfully. The design of his cursed technique is incredible shyt look creepy as fukk :damn: I hope we get shawty name next chapter or soon she was pretty funny, I’m still missin my boy Todo don’t u take him Gege :to:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Chapter leaked early:
Jujutsu Kaisen – Chapter 159 | TCB Scans

I'm guessing the Culling game is the final major arc of the series with how much build up it's getting and with Gege's health + them saying JJK should only last another 2 years or so.

Liked the new lawyer character.
fr dat would be short as hell. even if this arc lasted 200 chapters, 359 chapters would still be on the low end. whats the average chapters for a complete manga series?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
If they're popular like JJK the tend to go over 300. If he's wrapping it up soon after culling though who knows. Bleach was 700is chapters, Naruto 700 too iirc. Ruroni Kenshin was like 260 chapters so maybe if Gege wastes no more time he could hit that lol. A couple more chapters like this last one and he could it haha

Kinda crazy how much can happen when you don't waste time on bullshyt and a lot of these new school artists don't seem to do the filler stuff or padding. Chainsaw Man is like 97 chapters (so far) and a LOT of shyt goes down in that but you could go through it quick.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If they're popular like JJK the tend to go over 300. If he's wrapping it up soon after culling though who knows. Bleach was 700is chapters, Naruto 700 too iirc. Ruroni Kenshin was like 260 chapters so maybe if Gege wastes no more time he could hit that lol. A couple more chapters like this last one and he could it haha

Kinda crazy how much can happen when you don't waste time on bullshyt and a lot of these new school artists don't seem to do the filler stuff or padding. Chainsaw Man is like 97 chapters (so far) and a LOT of shyt goes down in that but you could go through it quick.
Yea I think Gege would end it around the 300s at least n I can’t wait for chainsaw man part 2 :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can picture Gege spending close to 100 chapters in the Culling Games, but even then I'm not sure it can take care of the big plot points still left to be resolved.

These new mangaka are clearly more interested in telling their stories and move along to the next project but I could see one or two short arcs after Culling Games to wrap everything up.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The body count on these guys :picard: Assuming every kill he got was a sorcerer thats 20+ bodies already and dude had 200pts :picard:

Also I'm almost positive Yuta got implanted with false memories:mjgrin:

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
fr dat would be short as hell. even if this arc lasted 200 chapters, 359 chapters would still be on the low end. whats the average chapters for a complete manga series?
I wouldn't be shocked I'd JJK ends in less than 300 chapters. The pacing is fast as hell I don't see Gege wanting to stretch it out.

Manga going on for 400+ chapters is not the norm at all.

In recent memory, some of shonen's recent most popular series:

Demon Slayer - 206 chapters. Series complete.
Chainsaw Man - 96 chapters. Series complete.
Haikyuu - 400 chapters. Series complete.
Promised Neverland - 185 chapters. Series complete.
My Hero is in it's last arc so it'll end in less than 400 chapters as well.

And all these manga are better for it vs stretching shyt out and getting worse and worse like Naruto or Bleach.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just a theory but after he got stabbed Sukana had this smirk on his face. Something is up :lupe:
Ah I took that smirk as shock that Yuta instantly healed Yuji but wit how Gege writes this story Yuji might’ve gave him that Ba Sing Se special :lupe:

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
Kinda crazy they were there just so
Gege could make the confirmation that Kenjaku was Yuji's mom :dame: :mindblown:

Yeah, that's weird that he is technically a death-painting. I wonder what his relationship with Sukuna is. I hope gege doesn't make Sukuna "misunderstand". I like him as the evil piece of shyt he is.