Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
fukk I was wishing for a fall 2022
If it makes you feel better I could see it dropping early 2023. First season aired late fall into spring the next year iirc.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Okkotsu biting that bug in the mouth to kill it :dame: :scust: :damn:

Blxmw4q.png

Sounds about right. It's already been a couple years since the anime, they got the movie coming and CSM probably been done for awhile. This second season will probably just be all gojo past and shibuya incident arcs. First season was first 60 or 70 chapters of the manga, and from there to like 140 is gojo arc and shibuya. Maybe a little setup for the tournament arc before wrapping.

Shibuya itself is almost 70 chapters. I wonder what will be the cut off. Maybe the 2nd second season will just be 1 cour of 12 episodes were they do Gojo's past and deal with everything up to the crew getting to Shibuya on the Oct 31st? Or maybe they do 24 episodes in two cours and end the season with Gojo getting sealed.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Okkotsu biting that bug in the mouth to kill it :dame: :scust: :damn:

Shibuya itself is almost 70 chapters. I wonder what will be the cut off. Maybe the 2nd second season will just be 1 cour of 12 episodes were they do Gojo's past and deal with everything up to the crew getting to Shibuya on the Oct 31st? Or maybe they do 24 episodes in two cours and end the season with Gojo getting sealed.

If they didn't make the movie about okkotsu's story they coulda probably done Gojo's back story. I dont see them splitting the arc either so this new season might just have break neck pacing. Granted that wouldn't too far from what reading the manga was like lol. Shibuya Incident arc never let up, Gege was introducing characters and then killing and maiming them 20 chapters later.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If they didn't make the movie about okkotsu's story they coulda probably done Gojo's back story. I dont see them splitting the arc either so this new season might just have break neck pacing. Granted that wouldn't too far from what reading the manga was like lol. Shibuya Incident arc never let up, Gege was introducing characters and then killing and maiming them 20 chapters later.

I think anime studios have learned that the formula right now is to stretch seasons as much as possible. Considering how massive and the popular Shibuya arc is, I don't see Mappa rushing just for the sake of it. They might even fukk around and do the "re-animate the movie for the first cour" thing that DB and DS did.

Besides, if they rush Shibuya, they'd have to wait like 3 years for season 3, considering the Culling Games are far from ending and the arc that precedes it is so short it could be an OVA :pachaha:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I think Gege will take a week off every month. He (she?)'s been doing it every since he cameback from the first hiatus.
It's for the best. I've noticed a lot of mangaka been getting on the "week off" wave. Another one of my faves "A Returner's Magic"s mangaka recently started doing the same.

Hell, they should take 2-3 weeks a month, honestly. Makes no sense that they be literally drawing themselves to death.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's for the best. I've noticed a lot of mangaka been getting on the "week off" wave. Another one of my faves "A Returner's Magic"s mangaka recently started doing the same.

Hell, they should take 2-3 weeks a month, honestly. Makes no sense that they be literally drawing themselves to death.

3 weeks off would mean 1 issue per month. That would only be acceptable if they would give 40-50 pages instead of 22.