Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this about brehs...:patrice: i keep hearing about this but havent seen it yet
If you like hunter x hunter and yu yu hakusho you should like this
In Jujutsu Kaisen, all living beings emanate an energy called Cursed Energy, which arises from negative emotions that naturally flow throughout the body. Normal people cannot control this flow in their bodies. As a result, they continually lose Cursed Energy, resulting in the birth of Curses, a race of spiritual beings whose primary desire is to bring harm to humanity. These curses are shown as gruesome monsters.

Jujutsu Sorcerers are people who control the flow of Cursed Energy in their bodies, allowing them to use it as they please and also to reduce its release. High-ranking Sorcerers and Curses can refine this energy and use it to perform Cursed Techniques,which tend to be unique to the user or their family. An advanced form of Cursed Technique is Domain Expansion, through which the user can use their Cursed Energy to build a pocket dimension that covers the surrounding area within which all attacks will be stronger.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
whew if its one thing i like in manga is great choreographed fighting and mugs who want smoke. depending on how gege plays this maki might become my fav, love her being toji 2.0.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
whew if its one thing i like in manga is great choreographed fighting and mugs who want smoke. depending on how gege plays this maki might become my fav, love her being toji 2.0.

I hope Gege gave her this boost up because she's gonna beast at the Culling Game and not because some fukked up shyt is gonna happen to her :sadcam:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I hope Gege gave her this boost up because she's gonna beast at the Culling Game and not because some fukked up shyt is gonna happen to her :sadcam:

I saw 151 spoiilers and one thing i will say is, she has perfect toji mode. whats crazy though, I wonder how strong those other mufukkas at the culling games are then?

and the nikka named Hakari that is a 3rd year is apparently going to be a problem

Gojo_Okkotsu.jpg

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

shyt moves so fast in this manga and after the shibuya incident I'm expecting culling game to be a fukking blood bath. Idk how mfers gonna make it outside of toji 2.0 and sukuna. We need the god Gojo back with his cheat codes.