Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Season 3 will be everything leading up to and including the Shibuya Incident
Season 4 will probably end with Kenjaku vs. Yuki (a lot happened between Shibuya and that fight)
Season 5 will start with Gojo being release and everything after.

I could see them splitting the season 5 into two
Season 2 is doing Shibuya. 3 will be Culling games

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm just reading this to finish the story at this point, all these different powers explanations sound like straight bullsh*t. Had a spark when it started, now it's just....yall know the rest

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chapter 230 is out :damn:
EAT

This mufukka Gege literally just wrote that "Round 2" has begun :dead: :dead:
No more domain expansions. The real fukkery about to begin :ohlawd:
:mjlol: at Gojo pointing out that everyone is watching and Sukuna saying he'll still look cool. Priorities :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
"Even if you expand your domain, you'll die the moment you do it. Or it won't be refined enough to oppose me"

I'm pretty sure Gojo needs his domain to beat Sukuna who still has the TS and other cursed techniques that have not been revealed yet.

Going to guess that Gojo will expand his domain one more time, "defeat" Sukuna and then leave himself on the verge of death if not dead.

I don't see Gojo ever being limited from attempting something he wants to do. This time it just may cost his life.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Curious to see how this next phase goes since domains are out of the equation for the time being.

Gojo seems to have the upper hand when it comes to raw physical abilities

Will sakuna start using more of the summons, does Gojo have more techniques up his sleeve that he's never shown?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm just reading this to finish the story at this point, all these different powers explanations sound like straight bullsh*t. Had a spark when it started, now it's just....yall know the rest
Ironically, this specific fight has probably been explaind the best out of any of the other major fights in the story and all of the "bullshyt" they're doing actually got some backstory previously (gojo training arc chapters right after hidden inventory, sukuna fighting Yozoru) so it all adds up

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel fans are setting themselves up to get pissed off once Sukuna wins. Gonna be upset about Gojo losing to a "fraud" they invented themselves :mjlol:
The shyt is still extremely fugazi because this would be the PERFECT time for everyone to jump him, nikka can't use his domain anymore

dont get me wrong im glad we're getting the fanservice of the fight but plotwise it makes no sense for everyone to still be sitting there watching when he's this vunerable, the goal is to end this nikka :francis: yuta especially has no excuse rn when he has more Cursed Energy than Gojo naturally

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The shyt is still extremely fugazi because this would be the PERFECT time for everyone to jump him, nikka can't use his domain anymore

dont get me wrong im glad we're getting the fanservice of the fight but plotwise it makes no sense for everyone to still be sitting there watching when he's this vunerable, the goal is to end this nikka :francis: yuta especially has no excuse rn when he has more Cursed Energy than Gojo naturally
fukk that Kashimo been itching from 1000 years ago:russ::russ::russ:Gege getting his Dragonball z on and I don't like that part. We've seen multiple fights throughout the series where the numbers game MATTERED. All of Yujis major fights besides Choso he had backup:dead:Jump this nikka:ufdup:Kashimo, Yuta, Maki, Hakari all should be 2 blocks away at this moment ready to run up on him. Only logical reason I can think of is Gojo during the month training told them I'll find out as much as I can so yall know as much about Sukunas abilities as possible :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I agree it makes no sense but for some reason I'm actually expecting Gege to explain why they haven't involved themselves in the fight. I might get played though, we'll see.

I'm all for Yuta and the rest to join the fight. Not only does it makes sense but also the same fans calling Sukuna a fraud are gonna feel some type of way if Gojo wins because the gang shows up to help him out :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I agree it makes no sense but for some reason I'm actually expecting Gege to explain why they haven't involved themselves in the fight. I might get played though, we'll see.

I'm all for Yuta and the rest to join the fight. Not only does it makes sense but also the same fans calling Sukuna a fraud are gonna feel some type of way if Gojo wins because the gang shows up to help him out :mjlol:
Sukuna had a whole other powerup before Gege thought he was ready the allegations of fraudulence aren't going anywhere :ufdup:King of Frauds:ufdup:Gojo the Honored one win, lose, or draw is solidified :ahh::russ:at Sukuna talking BIG CASH shyt and right after he catches a whole aneurysm trying to use MS again:dead:

Last edited: