Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That. Sukuna with 10 Shadows is broken and Gojo will still be necessary for Kenjaku who's still violating Getos body. Plus Kenjaku is still creating some super charged curse creature Gojo can't die. The gang can't face Sukuna even without 10 shadows, Kenjaku, or that creature alone they need help.
If fucking Kenjaku one shots Sukuna on some super fukkery :umad: shyt like he did Mahito I'ma be PISSED :damn: :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I reread back when Gojo first spoke to Kenjaku

he made geto's body react and try to choke out Brain-kun for a split second

hopefully he's waiting for a similar moment with megumi

otherwise it aint looking good for Gojo if every techniqe he's used has already been downloaded :francis: technically he hasn't used Red and Blue separately so maybe he has a chance but sukuna waiting for that precise moment to hit him wit some shyt

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Break next issue

So two weeks to think about how Gojo is gonna overcome a Mahoraga that has already adapted to Infinite Void + Sukuna (if he isn’t incapacitated for a while after getting hit by IV)

Sukuna has been hiding the wheel in the shadows the whole time and intentionally tanking hits so that Maho can adapt. That is such a brilliant chess move that even Gojo didn’t seem to account for.

I think someone has to come in and help Gojo with this one as they can overwhelm Maho with multiple techniques before he gets a chance to adapt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Break next issue

So two weeks to think about how Gojo is gonna overcome a Mahoraga that has already adapted to Infinite Void + Sukuna (if he isn’t incapacitated for a while after getting hit by IV)

Sukuna has been hiding the wheel in the shadows the whole time and intentionally tanking hits so that Maho can adapt. That is such a brilliant chess move that even Gojo didn’t seem to account for.

I think someone has to come in and help Gojo with this one as they can overwhelm Maho with multiple techniques before he gets a chance to adapt.
Sukuna testing it on Yoruzo and because no one even knew that fight happened Gojo wouldn't know he can utilize the wheel separately. It looks like his mind may start reaching it's limit as well that damn 6 eyes is literally killing him:lupe:He can't use domain now so when Sukuna pops up he can spam and Gojo is screwed unless he's hiding a weapons or extra power somewhere. He's going to need help if Sukuna jumps in:lupe:Kashimo where you at?:lupe:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Sukuna testing it on Yoruzo and because no one even knew that fight happened Gojo wouldn't know he can utilize the wheel separately. It looks like his mind may start reaching it's limit as well that damn 6 eyes is literally killing him:lupe:He can't use domain now so when Sukuna pops up he can spam and Gojo is screwed unless he's hiding a weapons or extra power somewhere. He's going to need help if Sukuna jumps in:lupe:Kashimo where you at?:lupe:

Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, now would be an ok time to jump him I think. Gojo is the GOAT and all but 2v1 with 1 being this monster that can immediately adapt to anything is ridiculous.

Maybe infinite void wakes up Megumi and he starts to wrestle control of his body back? Thats the only thing I can think of that helps Gojo win without needing help atm.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kashimo, Yuta, Hakari, now would be an ok time to jump him I think. Gojo is the GOAT and all but 2v1 with 1 being this monster that can immediately adapt to anything is ridiculous.

Maybe infinite void wakes up Megumi and he starts to wrestle control of his body back? Thats the only thing I can think of that helps Gojo win without needing help atm.
:ohhh:It's about time he starts fighting back but I think we get at least 2 more chapters before we know for sure if Gojo is finished or not. Gege got #Gojoset struggling :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Makes sense Gege is taking a week break because almost every panel looked unfinished :picard:

Only thing working on Gojo's favor is that we all knew Mahoraga was going to show up and fukk things up for him so it would be weird for this to be it....but Sukuna still the betting favorite to take this one.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka literally snatched this mans heart :wow:

Gojo better not run out of moves here :beli: he literally only needs one that sukuna hasn't seen yet and we still don't know how long he experienced being in prison realm, he should have SOMETHING for this nikka, dont go out like this

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

itt's still :skip: to me that these nikkas are letting Gojo run a fair one with a literal demon, JUMP this nikka man :wtf: he's gonna kill a fukkton of people if gojo goes down and he can heal with reverese curse tech and be back to 100% before yall can pull up, why we running fair ones????

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
itt's still :skip: to me that these nikkas are letting Gojo run a fair one with a literal demon, JUMP this nikka man :wtf: he's gonna kill a fukkton of people if gojo goes down and he can heal with reverese curse tech and be back to 100% before yall can pull up, why we running fair ones????
It's crazy cause they be jumping curses all the time:russ::russ::russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's crazy cause they be jumping curses all the time:russ::russ::russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they watching these nikkas literally reinvent what they though sorcery was and they think they can hang with sukuna after he beats gojo :snoop:
If Gojo dies....the cast gets smoked because any other outcome is pure asspull. NO ONE can face Sukuna one on one. Yuji has been hinted at but he's not ready:francis:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter. I had a feeling it was going to end like that when Sukana had that big ass grin after losing that first stalemate in chapter.