Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Last 40 breh, feels like I'm back in physics class again :mjcry:
This cursed technique, reverse cursed technique, simple domain talk is confusing as f*ck
What curse users have like Sukunas slashrs are his curse technique. Or Gojo with Limitless or anyones special abilities.

Reverse curse technique is an abilty to heal rapidly or heal others. Only about 4 characters have it as it's a rare skill.

Simple domain is simply a small barrier around yourself that can help negate attacks from others. Like Gojo used to help tank the slashes he kept getting.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ayo.. whatever happened to the comedian guy with the broken ass reality technique?:ohhh:
The idea of an random joke erasing Sukuna from existence is hilarious :dead:

Serious question but do yall legitimately understand the power system in this story? I’m just enjoying the story for what it is but the power system doesn’t make a lick of sense to me.:dwillhuh:
This fight they literally break it down step for step. The post above mine explains it pretty simply

Cursed tech is your actual ability
Reverse curse is healing technique
Simple domain can save you within a normal domain

Sukunas domain has no actual barrier so he's been attacking everything within a wide range this entire time, Gojos in the middle of that nonsense freestyling different ideas to figure out how to beat it, difficult because sukunas attack is hitting both sides of his domain barrier and this nikka is hand to hand fighting as well.

Gojo using reverse curse to restore his energy for curse technique was unheard of until he tried it

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Serious question but do yall legitimately understand the power system in this story? I’m just enjoying the story for what it is but the power system doesn’t make a lick of sense to me.:dwillhuh:
I gave up on fully understanding once the Hakari fight started. I get what's happening during fights but I don't really think twice about the internal logic of every technique and sorcerer. Once Gojo started to basically create new shyt that's never been done before to deal with Sukuna's overpowered ass I was like :hubie:

Besides, you got good brehs like @Ironman that can explain it easily after each chapter is out :myman:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I gave up on fully understanding once the Hakari fight started. I get what's happening during fights but I don't really think twice about the internal logic of every technique and sorcerer. Once Gojo started to basically create new shyt that's never been done before to deal with Sukuna's overpowered ass I was like :hubie:

Besides, you got good brehs like @Ironman that can explain it easily after each chapter is out :myman:
I mean Hakari is the one bullshyt stuff in the series. But the rest does have logic to, but it is incredibly annoying to follow at times. Tho the complexity does have an appeal.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I mean Hakari is the one bullshyt stuff in the series. But the rest does have logic to, but it is incredibly annoying to follow at times. Tho the complexity does have an appeal.
No the rule that if you explain your power it becomes stronger and Nanami’s overtime we’re also bullshyt. The binding vows are bullshyt but they add to the characters.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The JJK community is hyped as fukk for this chapter. There's been an all out war online between Gojo and Sukuna fans with Kashimo and Yuta caught in the middle:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How is Overtime bullshyt?:patrice:
It’s 5 pm so he can use extra energy he’s been storing, but can’t use it before 5 pm. It would make more sense if his powers got better the longer he used it with it spiking or he just had a reserve he could tap into.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chapter is out :blessed:

These two muhfukkas :wow: :wow: Gojo trying to bait Sukuna and dude like :umad:

Kasukabe being the annoyed fan at all these "logic breaking" new uses to their powers and techniques is :russ: breh is amazed and exasperated at the same time.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Has Sukuna already summoned Mahoraga’s wheel and been collecting data on Gojo this entire fight? So when he does bring out Mahoraga it’s already adapted. Thatd be a brilliant move.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Chapter is out :blessed:

These two muhfukkas :wow: :wow: Gojo trying to bait Sukuna and dude like :umad:

Kasukabe
being the annoyed fan at all these "logic breaking" new uses to their powers and techniques is :russ: breh is amazed and exasperated at the same time.
My man has had enough of the anime shenanigans :laff::laff::laff::laff:Ayo:ohhh:
Gojo.....pretty much recreated his domain to modify it as the prison realm wtf:whoo::wtf::damn::damn::damn:What did he hit Sukuna with to shatter MS?! Dude looks like a shotgun went through his stomach and it's not healing either:ohhh:Gojo knows there's shenanigans afoot and his 6 eyes noticed something. So....did Sukuna have the wheel out this entire time somehow?!:gladbron::damn::damn::damn:Is the wheel affecting him now or is Gojo finally feeling the strain of the 6 eyes??
Wtf these 2 are something else:sas1::ohhh::wow: