Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Even anime that aren't as dramatic with the supernatural stuff, idk mane shyt just never looks right in live action
I mean, we both agree it's almost impossible to do an anime live action adaption. I just think the reasons for that are pretty simple to identify.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Curious how it worked for One Piece since the reception was pretty positive.
I've never been a One Piece fan so I couldn't tell you tbh. I do wonder if the reception was positive like first season of The Witcher, in the sense of having very low expectations and people being more forgiving for the campy stuff because the highs of the show were good enough to look past the flaws. Or maybe it was just a dope adaptation, I have no clue and I'm not gonna watch it :heh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The best way to describe this chapter is odd. Like for a SoL chapter after a big arc it would be fine. But as the 2nd to last chapter of the series I am asking Gege.

why-huh.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've never been a One Piece fan so I couldn't tell you tbh. I do wonder if the reception was positive like first season of The Witcher, in the sense of having very low expectations and people being more forgiving for the campy stuff because the highs of the show were good enough to look past the flaws. Or maybe it was just a dope adaptation, I have no clue and I'm not gonna watch it :heh:
The latter for sure :mjlol: show had some ridiculously cringe moments, that goofiness doesn't translate at all.