Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Would you recommend the animé for this?

Does it have filler and how accurate is it compared to the manga? Pacing etc
The anime is a great adaptation of the manga. Like would say it is 2 notches above the manga for what it has adapted so far.

In terms of art, animation, fights, music, etc it does well.

Now, if you can avoid spoilers, the anime is the definite experience. It just will take a good while to get fully adapted.

The anime is run in seasonal format, so no filler. The pacing is good. The first few episodes do be a little slow, but then it picks up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
As expected, Megumi is done mentally. I mean I get how he can be crushed how everything he did for his sister ended up being for naught. The friendship between him and Yuji was done pretty solid. Yuji lost Gojo. Yuji lost Nobara. Yuji lost his grandfather. Yuji lost Nanami. He just wants to be able to save on person even if it costs him his life.

0FE17FA7-A57E-4E79-B798-64CF5E3D5275.png

9F637D9B-2E33-40E1-8918-5CF8C265B68F.png

Also these manga plus comments bringing up Nobara I can't :mjlol: :deadrose:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I don't know if I can say Megumi is completely done. He fought back so it's still possible Yuji can separate him:jbhmm:
I mean there is the mention that Sukuna put so there is some hope. But honestly, it is difficult to tell knowing Gege. The climax of this arc finally damn.