Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I finally got my predictions right :russ: :russ:
:what:
No Hakari/Uraume fight, no Uraume flashback, no Heian era flashback, no Yuji backstory, and Kenjaku gets killed off in the most anticlimactic way:dahell:
:laff: you couldn't be seriously expecting ANY of those things to be told at this point.

It was clear a long time ago that this Sukuna fight was the last big thing Gege was going to write. Everything was either going to be off paneled or forgotten.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tbh, it's been like that since Sukuna took over Megumi's body. He basically gave Megumi's whole purpose the middle finger. Gojo vs Sukuna was giving the fans they wanted since the beginning of the series. But after that, Gege was on autopilot until where we are now.

I guess looking back Chapter 211 is right around when Gege declared Culling Games to be a failure.
100%

Gege probably got bored and frustrated he couldn't write Culling Games in a way that he thought he could and then just focused on the fights fans wanted to see and wrap shyt up. Kenny's demise was probably his last big troll job on his readership :mjlol:

Last chapter we finally hear from Megumi, and his desolation over his sister runs hollow because we never truly spent time with that story. We were always told by Megumi how important his sister was, but we never saw nor read why that was the case, so there's no real attachment to her. When Gege said the point of the Culling Games was to show us exactly that, and did literally NONE of that, it becomes evident how jreh just said fukk it, I'm out :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean they would do the Gojo & Sukuna fight as a movie.

They could do the rest as one final season.
I just hope they don't take more than two cours with Culling Games. We all agree that shyt will be much better as an anime if they skip all the unnecesary shyt, and seeing how the manga is gonna end, there's a lot of plot threads and characters that are not needed because Gege decided to not give a fukk for the ending :dead:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just hope they don't take more than two course with Culling Games. We all agree that shyt will be much better as an anime if they skip all the unnecesary shyt, and seeing how the manga is gonna end, there's a lot of plot threads and characters that are not needed because Gege decided to not give a fukk for the ending :dead:
They should just do a split cour like Dandadan and so many other series are doing. Like have a break after the Maki arc and when the culling games start.

Hell if they even took 1 cour break for Shibuya it would have looked even better, but Mappa is greedy AF. They might just push it all in one season.

Not expecting it to come out until after they finish up CSM Part 1. (It makes zero sense to not prioritize the rest of CSM pt 1 considering how the bomb arc ends.)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They should just do a split cour like Dandadan and so many other series are doing. Like have a break after the Maki arc and when the culling games start.

Hell if they even took 1 cour break for Shibuya it would have looked even better, but Mappa is greedy AF. They might just push it all in one season.

Not expecting it to come out until after they finish up CSM Part 1. (It makes zero sense to not prioritize the rest of CSM pt 1 considering how the bomb arc ends.)
I think if they are greedy they would try to stretch shyt out instead of doing just 1 season.

And yeah, no question they'll finish CSM first. Which means Culling Games is probably mid-late 2026 :francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just realized Mappa is gonna drag out the Shinjuku Showdown arc for like 8 years.:mjcry:

They should just make a few movies out of it. That way they can up the budget and go crazy. They'll make way more $$$ and then they can split the movies into tv episodes later