Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
break next week for all cuz of holiday but ya yuji bout to fukk him up question is how
Or he already off screened him without him knowing and a flashback gonna show what he did but who knows gotta wait 2 weeks

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
break next week for all cuz of holiday but ya yuji bout to fukk him up question is how
Or he already off screened him without him knowing and a flashback gonna show what he did but who knows gotta wait 2 weeks
Gege does love to give us a "the gang had it all figure out when they were preparing for this fight" flashback after a break :pachaha:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah nah nah, Gege can't run away from this one

Yuji bouta walk that nikka to the basketball courts

Yuji: :jbhmm: this place, looks familiar, hey Unc-kuna go stand over by the elbow :mjpls:

Sukuna: :childplease: now what?

Yuji: Now I remember :ohhh: don't you?

Sukuna: :what: I recall nothing of this place

Yuji: This the spot where I whooped yo ass :mjgrin: don't you.... remember?

*Suddenly Sukuna gets memories of a young yuji putting prime Mayweather hands on him over game of 21*

He looks over and :wow: Yuji's in a pair of

2_987b9edc-9eec-486c-9da1-04824fce2429_540x.jpg

This is my Jujutsu Kaisen

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Entire chapter out Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265

Sukuna taking that long to realize Yuji had the gall to pity him and then getting incensed :laff:

Itadori acting like he has everything figured out :lupe:

:mjcry: yeah
Speculation is that Yuji not immediately killing is a binding vow. It's a call back to that symbol of his domain and it's representation. Yuji must give that soul a chance to repent...otherwise he ends them :demonic: Sukuna refused to change so Yuji must now become the fallen. He has to end his uncle hence his eyes changing and gauntlet arm claws returning. Yuji has never spoken like that unless it's a wrap. This is Sukuna's "I am you" ass whooping:demonic:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
you could make an entire adbridged version of this story with all the explanations we've given this brother every week a chapter drops :dead:
Every. fukking. Week.:deadrose:

Wouldn't be surprised if he needs a breakdown of why there's a break.

"Like, I don't get what he's trying to say with this." :damn:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yuji trying to teach Sukuna the value of human life. That shyt isn't going to happen. The goal still is for Yuji to eat all the fingers and kill himself along with Sukuna. I get why he wanted to do, but you can't reason with a monster like Sukuna.

Yuji is about to annihilate this dude, he’s way too comfortable right now :pachaha:
My only thing is how is Yuji so confident. The whole squad was getting whopped even by a fatigued Sukuna. Gege about to write a full essay on exposition to justify how Yuji ends Sukuna.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yuji trying to teach Sukuna the value of human life. That shyt isn't going to happen. The goal still is for Yuji to eat all the fingers and kill himself along with Sukuna. I get why he wanted to do, but you can't reason with a monster like Sukuna.

My only thing is how is Yuji so confident. The whole squad was getting whopped even by a fatigued Sukuna. Gege about to write a full essay on exposition to justify how Yuji ends Sukuna.
Yuji was bathed in Sukunas energy and him being related he has also inherited Sukunas Shrine (plus he now has blood manipulation, RCT, simple Domain, AND Domain Expansion :damn: :damn: :damn:) On top of Kenny experiments boosting Yuji physically. Dude is like a heavenly restricted figher who unlocked massive amounts of curse energy and techniques. Oh I forgot he can also use soul damage and target Sukunas barrier between him and Megumi. There's no reason besides plot that Yuji doesn't kill him:pachaha:This chapter was Yuji finding his resolve and truly understanding that Sukuna can't be saved:wow:

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yuji was bathed in Sukunas energy and him being related he has also inherited Sukunas Shrine (plus he now has blood manifold, RCT, simple Domain, AND Domain Expansion :damn: :damn: :damn:) On top of Kenny experiments boosting Yuji physically. Dude is like a heavenly restricted figher who unlocked massive amounts of curse energy and techniques. Oh I forgot he can also use soul damage and target Sukunas barrier between him and Megumi. There's no reason besides plot that Yuji doesn't kill him:pachaha:This chapter was Yuji finding his resolve and truly understanding that Sukuna can't be saved:wow:
It isn't until you lay it out like that where you realize Yuji has shyt he can use :ohhh:

I guess for a lot of us, Shibuya was Yuji's big moment to shine as he beat Mahito. We saw him put in the work and saw the results. I guess as the audience it is a show not tell kind of thing that we want. I guess it feels to me that Gege hasn't put Yuji in a position where he can use these tools and for us to think immediately Sukuna is fukked at the end of this chapter. Although to be fair, since Gojo died this type of thing just felt inevitable to happen.

It all comes down to Culling Games failing on so many accounts.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It isn't until you lay it out like that where you realize Yuji has shyt he can use :ohhh:

I guess for a lot of us, Shibuya was Yuji's big moment to shine as he beat Mahito. We saw him put in the work and saw the results. I guess as the audience it is a show not tell kind of thing that we want. I guess it feels to me that Gege hasn't put Yuji in a position where he can use these tools and for us to think immediately Sukuna is fukked at the end of this chapter. Although to be fair, since Gojo died this type of thing just felt inevitable to happen.

It all comes down to Culling Games failing on so many accounts.
Nah you on your own here

Yuji eating the fingers became a moot point the second Sukuna manifested his body through megumi, the whole point of yuji eating those was to get that to happen so they could kill him no point in it now, just kill him

And they been giving him all the moves he needs to whoop this nikka, he has his abilities as well as 2-3 others and he's actively used all of them so far and caught Sukuna off guard, I'm not seeing how any of this should be a surprised, the only other person who was equipped this much was Yuta but he was handicapped by not having enough time to practice using the techniques he copied, yuji had plenty of time for this to make sense

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Breh. The power scaling makes no sense anymore, and the artwork is sloppy as f*ck. It's the same issue Bleach ran into during its final arc.
My brother, why didn't you just say THAT then? It's way more coherent and specific than what you post every week which amounts to "I don't understand what happened."

As far as that's concerned, the power scaling is hazy at best and the specifics of CE have been left purposefully vague throughout the story. Literally the scale is ultra clear on Sukuna and Gojo at one end, Igguchi and normies at the other end. Everything and everyone else just floating somewhere in the middle with tags like their Grade, even murkier when they're given a Special grade which could mean anything.

That said, as a known BLEACH stan, I enjoyed it all the way through despite the flaws inherent in long running manga and broken characters so that might lend itself to my increased tolerance for fukkery. :mjgrin:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
My brother, why didn't you just say THAT then? It's way more coherent and specific than what you post every week which amounts to "I don't understand what happened."

As far as that's concerned, the power scaling is hazy at best and the specifics of CE have been left purposefully vague throughout the story. Literally the scale is ultra clear on Sukuna and Gojo at one end, Igguchi and normies at the other end. Everything and everyone else just floating somewhere in the middle with tags like their Grade, even murkier when they're given a Special grade which could mean anything.

That said, as a known BLEACH stan, I enjoyed it all the way through despite the flaws inherent in long running manga and broken characters so that might lend itself to my increased tolerance for fukkery. :mjgrin:
Because I don’t understand the power scaling.