Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Megumi had to 1v1 sukunas soul prior to yuji putting hands and feet on it tho :manny: he didn't stand a chance at the time of possession
I’m talking about all that boo-hooing he was doing when Yuji tried to wake him up a few chapters ago

Dude probably could have fought back against the possession at that point and helped the squad get the win but he decided to fold up instead. That loser ain’t the only one with trauma

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m talking about all that boo-hooing he was doing when Yuji tried to wake him up a few chapters ago

Dude probably could have fought back against the possession at that point and helped the squad get the win but he decided to fold up instead. That loser ain’t the only one with trauma
I guess :manny: he was also being used by sukuna to tank Gojo's attacks so he was getting fukked up in there on top on everything else too

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I was just on Reddit and was reminded of something

Everyone is putting it all on the line to take out Sukuna…Yuta is desecrating his teacher’s body for the sake of the greater picture. It just further cements how much of a chump Megumi is :francis:
Yeah, Megumi is a bytch.

I get it that you got possessed because you're a hoe and had to watch an unstoppable being kill your sister after she had been possessed her damn self, but your homies are getting murked left and right to save the world while you're curled up in the fetal position crying and shyt.

I don't give a shyt if she was the reason that you wanted to continue living. You essentially got the 2nd strongest guy killed because you didn't want to take your body back over in Yuta's domain.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I literally howled with laughter when I saw those stitches in Gojo's head :laff: :damn:

@qwasi :salute: you called it.

5-6 years from now when we get that reveal animated, I hope there's still a trend of reacting because I can't wait to watch that shyt :mjlol:

I was half expecting the surgery to need a binding vow to be successful :mjgrin:

Now we gotta learn what was the point of Yuji swapping bodies with Yuta :jbhmm:

And y'all are right, Gege only did this so he can kill both Gojo and Yuta without leaving any room for more "they'll be back" speculation. When Yuta passes I can't wait for people to catch feelings again :banderas:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screenshot_20240525_172242_Instagram.png

:lolbron:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Even in death Gojo still has to carry these bums:martin:
Finally read the chapter you know jump is like so when is Gojo coming back. And he will be coming back in some fashion :ufdup:

Tbh I just skimmed through the exposition like they explaining in detail, but obviously using Kenny's power to put Yuta's brain in Gojo's body which allows him to use Gojo's techniques. It's probably the least bullshyt route Gege could have taken and it's hilarious. Decent chapter that when animated will be a lot better because the pacing will be improved in the anime.

SPOILER_50EDAC01-891D-48E8-9C8E-2196A3A19B7D.png

SPOILER_D081DDAA-B785-4D19-B109-6CCFE2C7D339.png

I really like this moment. Gojo has always been the monster and everyone was like go do your thing Gojo. Gojo was haunted with his best friend leaving him and it was a nightmare till he died. Well what happens now that Gojo is dead? Yuta is going to take on that role. You see everyone complaining to Yuta, but where were them when Gojo was shouldering everything on his own. Give props to Yuta he made the hard decision :salute:

I am waiting to see if Gege is about to pull some bullshyt to have Sukuna beat Yuta tho :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
After reading the official translation, yup it's a cheap way to bring "Gojo" back.

This trash needs to end already.
I mean it's the most popular Jump title outside of maybeee One Piece. Gege and Jump gonna milk it for as long as they can :lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We did get confirmation that Gojo bodied the higher ups himself:wow:
GOhXl-RWAAAoWd6

In context makes this image even more fukked up. Gojo accepted all the weight, Maki, Yuta, Hakari, knew the plan if he died Yuta does the switch. Yuji, always has the ultimate faith in his sensei had no idea Gojo just killed them all which is why his powers were actively aggressive. They left my man in the dark because they thought he was still Sukunas opp:mjcry:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Finally read the chapter you know jump is like so when is Gojo coming back. And he will be coming back in some fashion :ufdup:

Tbh I just skimmed through the exposition like they explaining in detail, but obviously using Kenny's power to put Yuta's brain in Gojo's body which allows him to use Gojo's techniques. It's probably the least bullshyt route Gege could have taken and it's hilarious. Decent chapter that when animated will be a lot better because the pacing will be improved in the anime.

SPOILER_50EDAC01-891D-48E8-9C8E-2196A3A19B7D.png

SPOILER_D081DDAA-B785-4D19-B109-6CCFE2C7D339.png

I really like this moment. Gojo has always been the monster and everyone was like go do your thing Gojo. Gojo was haunted with his best friend leaving him and it was a nightmare till he died. Well what happens now that Gojo is dead? Yuta is going to take on that role. You see everyone complaining to Yuta, but where were them when Gojo was shouldering everything on his own. Give props to Yuta he made the hard decision :salute:

I am waiting to see if Gege is about to pull some bullshyt to have Sukuna beat Yuta tho :mjgrin:
If Yuta flops it may have something to do with his cursed energy usage not being anywhere as refined

Using Gojo's body with his level of refinement may be in a inbuilt nerf because let's be real if it was a fresh Gojo he should body Sukuna at this level of fatigue.

Not sure how I feel.about bringing Gojo back like this, not really feeling it. However, Yuta's speech was a good one, being that symbol is far from easy.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We did get confirmation that Gojo bodied the higher ups himself:wow:
GOhXl-RWAAAoWd6

In context makes this image even more fukked up. Gojo accepted all the weight, Maki, Yuta, Hakari, knew the plan if he died Yuta does the switch. Yuji, always has the ultimate faith in his sensei had no idea Gojo just killed them all which is why his powers were actively aggressive. They left my man in the dark because they thought he was still Sukunas opp:mjcry:
What higher ups?