Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Sukuna's other half/twin reincarnated. Man Gege just casually throwing that out. Tbh this information would work well in a flashback really well but instead Gege is like uh here is the reason now back to the fight :mjlol:. Man this whole page I can't take seriously.

SPOILER_6190D13C-F48A-474C-9705-132D8FBD9826.png

Gege has kept throwing out these Gojo and Sukuna comparisons of people being up to par with them and I can't take it seriously when the comparisons get brought up again and again. Lets for see for how much longer Gege can milk this for.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
To be fair I need confirmation on what Yuji "inherited" from Sukuna and the thing he awakened last chapter. Because if the spanish translation was right, HOLY SHIT :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

Yuji got Malevolent Shrine?!?! :damn: :dead:

Read the whole chapter with that spanish translation and came here to find out it was mistranslated in the first place :dead: :dead:

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to truly understand what the fukk Sukuna was explaining. It does get exposition though @Ironman

Kenny a disgusting freak :scust: finally getting confirmation he's Yuji's mother :mjlol:

Also got the full confirmation he ate his brothers to get blood manipulation :ehh:
Big reason why I just wait for official. It's not like I have lack of things to read and tbh more so following the manga for the interaction with the fandom then the actual story/series itself.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Big reason why I just wait for official. It's not like I have lack of things to read and tbh more so following the manga for the interaction with the fandom then the actual story/series itself.
You are aware the VIZ translations have constant errors as well right? Way more than fansubs to be honest. I 100% get supporting the series by not going the piracy way but let's not act that official translations are good.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You are aware the VIZ translations have constant errors as well right? Way more than fansubs to be honest. I 100% get supporting the series by not going the piracy way but let's not act that official translations are good.
Never said official translations are good. There is a different between an error where it's annoying, but not the end of the world, and getting something completely wrong or in the case of Kirei Cake who does the scans for Sousou no Frieren, where they change what the meaning of what was originally said. Japanese readers from the Sousou no Freiren Discord Server have brought this up.

Most official translation are mostly just readable and if I really care to have super accurate translations, I would just put time to learn Japanese. But at the end of the day they do what I want out of them. Fan translations are heavily reliant on the group. If you have a group that offers a high quality translation that's the best case scenario. But fan translations can have a very high variety of quality especially for a series as big and popular as JJK.

Though there are various hints if a fan translation is bad even beyond the actual translation. Cleaning and Typesetting being the BIG things.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So with the Itadori family tree we know now.

• Yuji is the son of Jin and Kaori Itadori. Also, his grandfather is Wasuke Itadori.
  • It was speculated that after Karoi came back from being dead, Kenny took over Kaori's body. Technically making Kenny Yuji's mom. This also makes Choso and the other 2 siblings Yuji's half brothers. (Todo will always be his true brother tho)
  • So it was revealed today that Sukuna's twin, which he ate got reincarnated as Jin Itadori. Thus, this makes him Yuji's uncle and Kenny's brother-in-law.
As weird as all of this sounds, it fits. Though makes me wonder why Jin is so irrelevant. Is it possible that Jin is still alive because his status is unknown. But I honestly doubt Gege gives a fukk to put that part together.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yea this one sparked another war all weekend :dead:Sukuna possibly at 18 this whole time since Yuta/Rika has one and Yuji has the other. Sukuna just saying it all nonchalantly is crazy the hate is real:demonic::dead:
fukkery in this fandom since the Gojo Sukuna fight kills me :russ:

So basically it comes down to whether Yuji ate a finger at birth or was the first finger he ate at episode 1 the trigger. It's sounding like the former since he got auto registered for the culling games. But fukking Gege not making that clear leaving room for interpretation. This is why after the Gojo Sukuna fight I gave up trying to comprehend this convoluted mess. Like it makes sense when you add it up, but it's a headache.

Tbh the real sad thing about this twist was that Kenny screwed over Yuji's life. Bro was always destined to be Sukuna's vessel :mjcry:

I guess the main thing one finger was sealed until CG started.