Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Black Flash is kinda mid. How is Sukana just eating these?? 8 should have him outta there cause we know Yuji’s punches supposedly directly hits his soul. I know Sukana has one more asspull in him.

Ya he still standing got me like :dahell:
Cause Sukuna is STILL holding back 65% of his power :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::troll:FOH Gege Sukuna better be gearing up to unleash the merger creature if Yuji whooping his ass like this (Theory I think Kenny pulls a Black zetsu and takes over that creature) Now Gojo becomes necessary :youngsabo::birdman::ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think it’s funny how completely useless Sukana is against Yuji. His slashes against Yuji are completely nerfed
Sukuna is mad as fukk in them panels and I'm here for all of that:russ::russ::russ:Dude had a whole existential crisis when he started to realize no matter what he does Yuji can't be broken spiritually. When he realized he has RCT he actually started smiling and was immediately disgusted at the fact that he was feeling that way :laff::laff::laff:Gege needs to correct and make Yuji the twin who walked a different path. It would partly explain why Sukuna is so:hhh:Cause he grew up in pure war in the Heian era

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
black flashes are just dbz ki blast spam lets be real lol

vegeta-dbz.gif

"damn ____ is in trouble for real this time. no way they survive any more of these :damn:"

:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To be fair I need confirmation on what Yuji "inherited" from Sukuna and the thing he awakened last chapter. Because if the spanish translation was right, HOLY SHIT :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

Yuji got Malevolent Shrine?!?! :damn: :dead:

Read the whole chapter with that spanish translation and came here to find out it was mistranslated in the first place :dead: :dead:

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to truly understand what the fukk Sukuna was explaining. It does get exposition though @Ironman

Kenny a disgusting freak :scust: finally getting confirmation he's Yuji's mother :mjlol:

Also got the full confirmation he ate his brothers to get blood manipulation :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And to be fair I need confirmation on what Yuji "inherited" from Sukuna and the thing he awakened last chapter. Because if the spanish translation was right, HOLY SHIT :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

Read the whole chapter with that spanish translation and came here to find out it was mistranslated in the first place :dead: :dead:

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow to truly understand what the fukk Sukuna was explaining. It does get exposition though @Ironman

Kenny a disgusting freak :scust: finally getting confirmation he's Yuji's mother :mjlol:

Also got the full confirmation he ate his brothers to get blood manipulation :ehh:
The bolded is correct that wasn't mistranslated:demonic:It's only the beginning Yuji is on his way to being top 3 in the verse soon.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Gege really trying to squeeze all of the reveals in the last fight of the manga.... :beli:
We've been asking for these answers for years breh, let us have this :dead:

Kenny the only real question mark in this whole thing. The only big info we've gotten is that he's a comedy savant :bryan:

At this point it’s just special cause Gege says it’s special.
Turned out that the real reason sorcerers don't hit many Black Flashes in their life was because it wasn't worth the trouble. Gojo juelzing trying to explain why it's so hard to hit one and the rest of the Jujutsu world like "nah, y'all can keep that thing :camby:"

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair I need confirmation on what Yuji "inherited" from Sukuna and the thing he awakened last chapter. Because if the spanish translation was right, HOLY SHIT :damn: :damn: :mindblown:

From what I understand it looks like Yuji got Shrine (Mizushi) which is the Cursed Technique.

Remember this?
SLICING-AND.jpg

I think Shrine is the actual Cursed Technique and Cleave and Dismantle is one aspect of Shrine. :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
From what I understand it looks like Yuji got Shrine (Mizushi) which is the Cursed Technique.

Remember this?
SLICING-AND.jpg

I think Shrine is the actual Cursed Technique and Cleave and Dismantle is one aspect of Shrine. :manny:
:ohhh:
Yeah that makes sense because it is written as he awakaned a technique and not something else.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We've been asking for these answers for years breh, let us have this :dead:

Kenny the only real question mark in this whole thing. The only big info we've gotten is that he's a comedy savant :bryan:

Turned out that the real reason sorcerers hit many Black Flashes in their life was because it wasn't worth the trouble. Gojo juelzing trying to explain why it's so hard to hit one and the rest of the Jujutsu world like "nah, y'all can keep that thing :camby:"
Gojo said he doesn't because opponents never last long enough for him to trigger it:lolbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh:
Yeah that makes sense because it is written as he awakaned a technique and not something else.
Being the reincarnation he always had it and Uraume suspects he has the same potential as Sukuna. Yuji will unlock his own variation of Malevolent Shrine in time too:demonic: