Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Black Flash is kinda mid. How is Sukana just eating these?? 8 should have him outta there cause we know Yuji’s punches supposedly directly hits his soul. I know Sukana has one more asspull in him.
Black Flash BEEN lost it's luster, nikkas eating combos of it and still scrapping

I don't think we've seen anyone die from one hit of that the whole series:hhh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler was wrong huge mistranslation

So his nephew in a sense and sukana is his uncle how I got it
Honestly, I prefer him being his twin. The Uncle stuff is kind of ehh cause we barely know a thing about Jin.:yeshrug:
Sukuna eating his brother in the womb and having his soul become a part of his and Kenjaku stealing that part of the soul when he splits Sukuna into fingers and then creates Yuji from that soul sounds way better.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Honestly, I prefer him being his twin. The Uncle stuff is kind of ehh cause we barely know a thing about Jin.:yeshrug:
Sukuna eating his brother in the womb and having his soul become a part of his and Kenjaku stealing that part of the soul when he splits Sukuna into fingers and then creates Yuji from that soul sounds way better.
How did Kenjacku track him down?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I knlw fans are usually against it but exposition is needed :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Kenny somehow pulling that off needs to be explained IMMEDIATELY

Gege did that for ego subversion purposes it should've been Sukuna and Yuji grandfather the twins. Dudes whole line looks like Sukuna HOW?! How did Kenny "get hands on a soul?!

Last edited: