Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With Gege spoiling that Yuji will surpass Gojo with total Black Flashes, I guess that's when Itadori think he won and then Sukuna goes
"aight, (FUGA) :umad: :ufdup:"

:dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
With Gege spoiling that Yuji will surpass Gojo with total Black Flashes, I guess that's when Itadori think he won and then Sukuna goes
"aight, (FUGA) :umad: :ufdup:"

:dead:
There's apparently a translation error as what is being referenced is Yuji doing the 5 against Hanami in season 1. There's a lot of fukkery going on in the fanbase they hate the dude who translates :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just want to know what Yuji is. Is he Sukana’s twin? Is he a perfect human curse hybrid. Is he the curse of curses? Whatever Yuji is is the most important factor of this story. I’m starting to think Sukana is a Kenny experiment too

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:demonic:
219539.gif
We've been patient, endured the side character slurs & now it's his time :blessed:

For a few chapters.:mjgrin:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Sukuna is a HOF Player Hater. Gojo gave him some hands, and Sukuna said Gojo will live on forever in his memories as a worthy foe... Yuji about to give him some hands, and Sukuna is pissed off to hell because he is like Yuji's big brother and this shyt is illegal, life sentence, not happening, at all because Yuji is a black belt in Tae-Bo.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
When Sukuna sees all the new DC opponents...and starts randomly learning all their moves:mjgrin:
:dead: at Batman having a critically acclaimed 6 issue mini were he searches a way to defeat Sukuna and discovers all his secrets from the Heian Era. But then in the big cross over event Sukuna never takes the fight seriously and kills him off panel, leading to Superman entering deep depression and leaving the planet.

Final panel is Sukuna taking over Robin's body :dame: