Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wasn't earned. Sukuna was a cannibal rapist for how many years to get where he is.
That's irrelevant imo

It's the impact on the story/characters situation that makes it crazy, they were already against the ropes when he was only sealed :huhldup: now a nikka stronger than him pulls up and gets him outta there in front of everyone. That's wild as hell

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gojo's death didn't really hit me until just now brehs :wow: that shyt is truly terrifying, the one guy who was miles ahead of everyone else getting cleaved, and the nikka who did it resetting himself immediately afterwards
Gege wrote himself into a corner making Sukuna so damn strong, and then killing off the only opponent close to him in term of skill.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's not a corner unless he's dead set on the good guys winning

:blessed: Reversed Cursed Energy REQUIEM!

Sukuna: I will kill you Itadori... like I should have done in the first place... DOMAIN EXPANSION: MALEVOLENT SHRINE.

Sukuna: ... What?!

Itadori: Nah, I am cancelling that shyt. Didn't happen. Lava beats Papers, Rock and Scissors.

0069DD23D5C5B6E70E60D4A41F06A6765184F17C

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gege wrote himself into a corner making Sukuna so damn strong, and then killing off the only opponent close to him in term of skill.
Ironic considering Gojo was sealed cause Gege wasn't sure how to keep writing around him:dead:Meanwhile he gave Sukuna ridiculous buffs and now...how do you beat him unless Sukuna wins in the end?