Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
You cant sue a opioid manufacture because your son is abusing the product. C'mon now. The drugs themselves dont cause seizures, it's the withdrawal that causes them. Very common with benzos like xanax.

THIS!!

1st off lemme say Rest in Peace to the young King & may his spirit be guided to peace . 21 is waaaay to young.

but bacc when i was in the streets & was hustling . I was addicted to the xanax tough (straight from the pharmacy) :birdman:.
I was poppin like 4 or 5 of them hoes a day, & then i would drink a Redbull to keep me to stay up (Universe kept me here for a reason) :mjcry:

Anyways. if I went a couple hours or even a DAY without having them hoes in my system, I would go into a seziure (which i had no medical history of). One year, i had 4 seizures & it was strickly from the chemical imbalance in my brain for my body not having the bars in my system.

Last one i had was about 5 years ago, before i got bacc on my music shyt. & I remember waking up wit blood all over my shirt & my mama standing over me crying . Doctors told me I had stopped breathing so long after the seizure they thought i was dead :to:

that was my wake up call brehs & at that time i was JuiceWrld age. Never took another Xan again & never had another seizure again .

R.I.P. Once again.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Everybody blaming drugs but the cause of death didn't even come out yet

:laff:

Edit: I meant to say lean and Future.

I take my L

:snoop:

Last edited:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
U got a pen that takes flower or some other type of machine?

how much bud do you have to put in it and how smacked do you get?
Grind up or break up .25g and it vapes it pretty well. Seems to make it last longer too but I don't like the high as much as blunt

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He did an interview and admitted to such
Maybe not on his last two projects but before

Yes he quit doing the drugs but I don't see why he can't still rap about it?

HOv sold drugs 25 years ago but they still rap about it today who cares it's just music.

Future actually has the lyric where he denounced sipping lean I'll have to find it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Ehh. He didnt force them to do anything, they made a decision. If I rap about my lifestyle and you decide to try and emulate it that's not on me. That's your decision. Plus he knew the downfall of his usage. It's like people are afraid to hold people accountable for their own actions.

He was a 6th grader when he became an abuser of Lean...I refuse to blame an 11/12 year old for idolizing their favorite rapper :manny:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pills are trash anyway...

Just do some blow here and there and smoke some weed :francis: don’t know what’s so hard about that if you wanna live the rap star life style.

RIP to young dude tho... he could actually spit and I did like that one song wit the Sting sample. Too young to go out like that.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yes they were glorifying it :mjlol: sippin on some sizzurp is the biggest lean song ever and came out like 20 years ago
Lol I’m not even one of these “back in my day” ass nikkas so stop it

all I said was from what I remember rappers in the 80s even vilified smoking weed

Daps
U got a pen that takes flower or some other type of machine?

how much bud do you have to put in it and how smacked do you get?
I brought a high end dry herb vape
That's the only way to go
I hit it using a mouthpiece or through a bong
I put anywhere from 0.15-0.6g (can put smaller) of bud in the chamber, heat that shyt up, and get BLASTED
The vape I use vapes the weed using the hot air that is pulled through it
It depends on the power of the heater though so you have to buy a good name brand one