Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Understood but was they glorifying it?

I thought that’s what the discussion was about

I was a cash money fan in the late nineties and I don’t remember them rapping about using dope
Yes they were glorifying it :mjlol: sippin on some sizzurp is the biggest lean song ever and came out like 20 years ago

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No doubt. I've made that same point multiple times on this forum. I can remember lean/pills being around for forever. Texas really brought it on the scene in 04/05, but I think we can all agree that Lil Wayne took it over the top and made it what it is today. Mixed it with auto tune as well. That 07 summer weezy has birthed the new generation
Drought 3 was all pills and lean. Sadly.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yep. The lean will eventually destroy you down the line when you've been using for 10+ years and your body starts shutting down. But abusing pressed pills is a highway to hell.
Exactly, lean is cut with corn syrup usually which is harmless
But, they putting fentanyl, etizolam all type of deadly shyt in these pills
The soda is really another big part of what makes lean so dangerous
nikkas drinking 2 liters of high fructose corn syrup soda daily
Y’all never gon convince mfs to stop doing drugs, what people should be focused on is telling the youth to be responsible
There’s a reason actual Houston natives been sipping for decades and the majority of them still living, you gotta have moderation

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man this one hurts bad....Juice was the only rapper in the emo rap lane that I supported even though it took me awhile to appreciate his talent. I really don't listen to alot of the young nikkas but Juice I fukked with heavy.

His songwriting and freestyling ability was far more advanced for a rapper his age.

Those that are fans of Juice Wrld, knows how huge of a L Hip Hop took today. He was shaping up to become something special.

:mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Because some of today's biggest rappers said they specifically started using drugs because of Future.

Because Future was one of the biggest rappers of this generation and drug use was the central aspect of his aesthetic and music one of the nikkas biggest songs is him chanting "Molly...Percocet" his biggest album was Dirty Sprite 2. There was obviously dudes before Future but I feel like Future took it a step further.
Yes but if you go down that road are you going to figure out who influenced future to do drugs?

Future took Wayne's image basically and created a lane.

Texas influenced Wayne.

It's a never ending cycle.

Makes no sense to point the finger.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Because some of today's biggest rappers said they specifically started using drugs because of Future.

Because Future was one of the biggest rappers of this generation and drug use was the central aspect of his aesthetic and music one of the nikkas biggest songs is him chanting "Molly...Percocet" his biggest album was Dirty Sprite 2. There was obviously dudes before Future but I feel like Future took it a step further.
Wayne was the peak of lean culture
I’m two years older than JuiceWrld no one made lean more popular than Wayne

Last edited:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I know I have a purpose, but I don't see the purpose
They tell me the death of me gon' be the percys
I know they laced pills, I bought them on purpose
Life's unreal when death's uncertain
It's funny how the blessed ones had the most curses
Heart falling to the floor if we lose another person