Judgement Day shouldn’t break up

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can’t Lie I Thought Judgment Day Was Kinda Lame In The Beginning And Would Drag Down Rhea But It’s Accomplished Their Goal Of Elevating Everybody Involved

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Damian Priest sucks. Looks like a bi sexual vampire extra from twilight. Balor just doesn’t cut it as a heel and it kills his biggest draw(demon) Buff Vera and Dom need to be their own thing. Honestly Dom needs to be a Mexican James Lsworth to Vera’s Carmella

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man. They can't kick out Finn only to replace him with his Lego version. Either kick out Finn and keep them as a Trio. Or swerve it up kick out Finn and let the replacement be a female call up like Jacy or something. Lego Balor ain't going to do nothing for Judgement Day but be all look my initials are the same and I cosplay as Finn.

Or better yet. Don't kick out Finn let this be a setup so Finn gets the belt and Priest turns later

:manny:

This would be the least sensible option. You already got a woman who's the champ, what would another woman in the group do? Be a lackey?

I never really thought about it but I guess with it looking like Damian's out, it would be interesting for them to make it look like Finn is recruiting JD but the whole time, he was recruiting his replacement, and it's Finn that ends up getting kicked out. It would be similar, actually to how Edge got ousted when Finn joined. Also, Finn is the one that's been self-contained lately, going off and speaking to JD, wasn't with them til the end of the night yesterday. He could be the one that's seen as the outsider and therefore gets replaced.

But the way it's looking, Priest is getting put out more than likely. It doesn't need to happen right this minute, they can tease it for a while but it's happening.

Last edited:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Just kick out Finn, or have him find a way to bow down. I'd like to see Rhea take over as official leader, and get her crew in line.

Killa Dom can be her parrot.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
priest obviously getting booted and turning face. They love that he’s a tall good looking rican (pause) and they see dollar signs in him. He got his teeth fixed too? Yeah man. It’s over. He’s getting that face push and title run, sorry brehs

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care for them as a faction, they just don’t move the needle enough for me.

I agree Dom and Rhea Ripley need to be their own thing.

I’d rather see Finn as a solo guy, booking really doesn’t know what to do with him. His demon gimmick could be big but they don’t book it right.

Looks like they are getting ready to give Priest a little push as a top guy. I don’t really care for his goth metrosexual gimmick donning black eyeliner and shyt either, but he’s solid in the ring. He also has the size and athleticism to be believable as a legitimate tough guy.

I’d like to see Priest repackaged into something else though.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Nope. Damian Priest sucks. Looks like a bi sexual vampire extra from twilight. Balor just doesn’t cut it as a heel and it kills his biggest draw(demon) Buff Vera and Dom need to be their own thing. Honestly Dom needs to be a Mexican James Lsworth to Vera’s Carmella
A bisexual vampire :deadrose:
That was his gimmick in NxT too :russ:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
priest obviously getting booted and turning face. They love that he’s a tall good looking rican (pause) and they see dollar signs in him. He got his teeth fixed too? Yeah man. It’s over. He’s getting that face push and title run, sorry brehs

If you said 5 years ago that ROH TV Champion Punishment Martinez would be on the cusp of winning a WWE Heavyweight title, I would have laughed my ass off. Kinda crazy that he could be a legit main eventer

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you said 5 years ago that ROH TV Champion Punishment Martinez would be on the cusp of winning a WWE Heavyweight title, I would have laughed my ass off. Kinda crazy that he could be a legit main eventer
I would have been like get the fukk outta here

:dead:

Good for him though. He been grinding for years and actually is hella talented. I think my man’s needs a manager tho personally. I hate them 20% Spanish promos

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Literally just a few months ago, cats were dismissing the The Judgement Day and now they don't want them to break up :mjlol:

I'd be ok with Finn and Priest going solo and Dom/Rhea continuing on as a duo.

Stables are usually vehicles to get talent over and I'd say all 4 members were helped tremendously.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Finn away from the Judgement Day is gonna fall back down the card. He's better as part of a group than solo at this point

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Priest is cool as the enforcer of a group like JD, but I don't see a face run away from them working out. He'll get some love and a spark when Bad Bunny pulls up to assist/tag with him but that'll fizzle quickly like it did last time.

Throwing Balor to the bushes like they did Edge and trimming it down to 3 is the best chance he has at a real "solo" run with a belt. They can still do that Priest/Dom vs Rey/BB tag match in a big spot as well.