Judgement Day shouldn’t break up

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damian priest getting kicked out so he can try to leech doms heel heat. Lavecks a moron though and we all know priest stinks so it won't work.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Someone please explain this group to me.

I’m just now tuning in again so my introduction to them was Rhea Ripley winning the Women’s belt (one of the women’s belts?). Then I see this guy Damien Priest win the Heavyweight championship belt at Mania. Both are big deals right?

So I go in thinking “this group seems to be on the up and up and seem pretty strong.”

The next night on Raw I see the new champion get beat up by Natalya, the whole group jobbed out to Cena/Miz/Truth like they’re the modern 3 Man Band, and the crowd doesn’t seem to respect them.

I don’t understand the logic of putting gold on a group and then making them look weak.

Someone explain this group, especially Dominik Mysterio. When that kid walks down the ramp he walks with such a swagger, as if he’s got BDE and yet he’s a jobber? I heard he was in a program with his father Rey Mysterio.

Finn Balor is a jobber now? :dahell:

What’s going on here?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

I’m just now tuning in again so my introduction to them was Rhea Ripley winning the Women’s belt (one of the women’s belts?). Then I see this guy Damien Priest win the Heavyweight championship belt at Mania. Both are big deals right?

So I go in thinking “this group seems to be on the up and up and seem pretty strong.”

The next night on Raw I see the new champion get beat up by Natalya, the whole group jobbed out to Cena/Miz/Truth like they’re the modern 3 Man Band, and the crowd doesn’t seem to respect them.

I don’t understand the logic of putting gold on a group and then making them look weak.

Someone explain this group, especially Dominik Mysterio. When that kid walks down the ramp he walks with such a swagger, as if he’s got BDE and yet he’s a jobber? I heard he was in a program with his father Rey Mysterio.

What’s going on here?

That wasn't Natalya, it was Liv Morgan who Rhea Ripley injured and put on the shelf for many months. She threw a chair at her head out of nowhere, its not like they caught the fair one.

JD McDonagh is basically their lackey, guy's entire role is just to eat pins and get beat up.

Dom's whole character is that he's a fake tough guy, that he did "hard time" in prison but is really a p*ssy. He was never meant to look like a threat at all, he's the chickenshyt coward you want to see get beat up. He wins more often than JD but thats because the group actually helps him win matches unlike JD.

Balor is more of a upper mid-carder at best now, they'll probably do an angle with him against Priest down the line.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What’s going on here?

Dom isn't a jobber, he's the coward of the group
JD is the jobber
Liv has long standing beef with Rhea from when they were tag partners and she sneak attacked her, every other time she tried Rhea she failed...Liv was being smart

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
That wasn't Natalya, it was Liv Morgan who Rhea Ripley injured and put on the shelf for many months. She threw a chair at her head out of nowhere, its not like they caught the fair one.

JD McDonagh is basically their lackey, guy's entire role is just to eat pins and get beat up.

Dom's whole character is that he's a fake tough guy, that he did "hard time" in prison but is really a p*ssy. He was never meant to look like a threat at all, he's the chickenshyt coward you want to see get beat up. He wins more often than JD but thats because the group actually helps him win matches unlike JD.

Balor is more of an upper mid-carder at best now, they'll probably do an angle with him against Priest down the line.
What did Balor do to become upper mid card at best now? Who did he piss off? :dahell:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
What did Balor do to become upper mid card at best now? Who did he piss off? :dahell:

there are only so many spots at the main event level and Balor's time there has passed :yeshrug:

He's 42, its the same thing with people like AJ Styles (46) or Shinsuke Nakamura (44). Each of those guys could potentially get heated up to challenge the world champion at a PPV but they aren't gonna be people the company is built around anymore.

and before anybody says anything yes LA Knight and Damien Priest are around the same age but they have only been main roster stars for a couple years now so they feel more fresh to the audience

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
there are only so many spots at the main event level and Balor's time there has passed :yeshrug:

He's 42, its the same thing with people like AJ Styles (46) or Shinsuke Nakamura (44). Each of those guys could potentially get heated up to challenge the world champion at a PPV but they aren't gonna be people the company is built around anymore.

and before anybody says anything yes LA Knight and Damien Priest are around the same age but they have only been main roster stars for a couple years now so they feel more fresh to the audience
Interesting. I always wanted Finn in the new Undertaker role. Shame.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad I was right.

You might not fukk with judgement day but I’m part of the group that does and it all worked out 🔥

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This group stinks outside of Dom. GTFOH.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Technically they won't. They probably just kicking Rhea and Priest to the curb in due time.

Why doing also see them kicking Dom out too. That idea hit me when Finn stole the hotel room card then he's getting extra snippy with Damien since then

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Why doing also see them kicking Dom out too. That idea hit me when Finn stole the hotel room card then he's getting extra snippy with Damien since then
Liv has been the mastermind the whole time. She's probably taking Rhea's spot in the group. Dom has been in on it from just after Rhea's injury. Maybe even before but I'd have to see when they actually started the teases.