Judgement Day shouldn’t break up

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: More so Judgement Day kicking out Damien Priest— this squad just fits man and they’re on top of the world.

Replacing Damien Priest with JD don’t even sound like a quality replacement. How you going to go from a tall ass Puerto Rican with a small ass white dude when there is already a small ass white dude in the group?

What’s cool about this group is that they’re all completely different Yet they’re firing on all cylinders— Rhea champ, Finn a main event guy even tho he don’t got a title, Dom got all that heat, and Damien Priest got the Bad Bunny plug and now the MITB

They could milk this to at least Mania

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I agree. Hell put Edge back in there. I wanted to see where that was going(assuming the supernatural shyt got axed).

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Agreed. Hopefully they don’t break up, same with Damge CTRL. There’s no need to break them up just because Iyo won. Baylee tried some fukk shyt first and Iyo hit her with the get back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Damien was on some fukk shyt distracting Balor as if he was gonna cash in. I personally was rooting for Balor because he never got to have a world title Reign on the main roster since Seth literally fukked him out of one of the biggest pushes of all time for someone not named Cena Or Roman. They legit hot shot Balor the moment he came to the main roster and then when he got injured he floated in and out the main event and was mostly mid card. Seth at that level where he doesn’t really need a title.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Agreed. Hopefully they don’t break up, same with Damge CTRL. There’s no need to break them up just because Iyo won. Baylee tried some fukk shyt first and Iyo hit her with the get back 🤷🏾‍♂️

Damien was on some fukk shyt distracting Balor as if he was gonna cash in. I personally was rooting for Balor because he never got to have a world title Reign on the main roster since Seth literally fukked him out of one of the biggest pushes of all time for someone not named Cena Or Roman. They legit hot shot Balor the moment he came to the main roster and then when he got injured he floated in and out the main event and was mostly mid card. Seth at that level where he doesn’t really need a title.
I wish Finn would have won— long term the break up would have made a lot more sense with Finn wanting Damien Priest to give up his MITB opportunity, like how HHH wanted Batista to pick Smackdown

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't break them up but I would be cool with Finn getting booted

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eh, Edge is wack to me. So If i have to see him at least switch it up. He's even worst as a face. I don't care about this group so I wouldnt mind the fukkery. Only group that matters is in the main event.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man. They can't kick out Finn only to replace him with his Lego version. Either kick out Finn and keep them as a Trio. Or swerve it up kick out Finn and let the replacement be a female call up like Jacy or something. Lego Balor ain't going to do nothing for Judgement Day but be all look my initials are the same and I cosplay as Finn.

Or better yet. Don't kick out Finn let this be a setup so Finn gets the belt and Priest turns later

:manny: