@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
On fruits, he touched the fro up, it's a perfect sphere now.
ZJCnB3L.jpg
Who photoshopped the fruit bowl

:dead:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
:ohhh: I think I was trying to read that one last night. I know it wasn't up long but it had like 20 something pages and I was only on like page 1 or 2. Clicked to go to the next page, got an error, and it was gone when I went back. Seems I missed out on some serious fukkery if it flat out got deleted.

Nothing too special :ehh:

Got some screen shots of PK's "personal info"...if you're interested :sas2:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Chick and this cornball ass dude is so desperate for attention it's not funny. I left the beef alone, but yall can't keep my name out your mouth. Like I said before, I would NEVER date a chick from a messageboard. Also, for the brehs who know what I'm about I'd never send my dikk pic to any female over the net. My name isn't Anthony Weiner :dahell:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Chick and this cornball ass dude is so desperate for attention it's not funny. I left the beef alone, but yall can't keep my name out your mouth. Like I said before, I would NEVER date a chick from a messageboard. Also, for the brehs who know what I'm about I'd never send my dikk pic to any female over the net. My name isn't Anthony Weiner :dahell:

You can't even keep your LIES straight

I can't make this up :dead: