@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
No and I can put the account on it too. Like I said, I come on here to network with like minded Black folk. Have no time for wolf p*ssy :manny:
I hope you didnt breh...:francis:
@Phoenix_Knightly23 you sure it was him?...:patrice:
I can image that these freak ass nikkas done sent you a lot of dangalang pics through out the years...:hhh:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I doubt the nikka sent her any PMs since she confessed that she was drunk yesterday and craving attention.

She probably did it to character assassinate the guy. No proofs, yet nikkas swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Especially from a chick that's an attention seeker and would do anything for attention, including creating a thread to post her personal information, while referring to herself in 3rd person.

Stop bullying this guy.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
The Ether was so vicious that it has been wiped off of Coli servers :wow:

:ohhh: I think I was trying to read that one last night. I know it wasn't up long but it had like 20 something pages and I was only on like page 1 or 2. Clicked to go to the next page, got an error, and it was gone when I went back. Seems I missed out on some serious fukkery if it flat out got deleted.