@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You may or may not be telling the truth about not sending the pic but don't you DARE act like she's below your standards :mjlol:
Trust me, she's not my type. I could connect with her on nothing. I'm serious and she acts like she's 14 in DBZ world. Oil and water don't mix my G :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll pm the pic since I know posting users images out here is bannable.
idontlike.jpg

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You know what, let's put the account on it @Phoenix_Knightly23 post proof by 10 P.M. if you don't you get banned. Let's get it........ I have no problem doing a ban bet. Since it's against the rules to do that on here and I (supposedly) broke some rules lets do that.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Chick and this cornball ass dude is so desperate for attention it's not funny. I left the beef alone, but yall can't keep my name out your mouth. Like I said before, I would NEVER date a chick from a messageboard. Also, for the brehs who know what I'm about I'd never send my dikk pic to any female over the net. My name isn't Anthony Weiner :dahell:
You calling @illadope a cornball ass dude:huhldup:damn joe chopping off heads wtf happened