@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I agree breh

My nikka, your non existant sex life is a neg
wpYYOlz.png

your social skills are one big neg
wpYYOlz.png

Your ability to attract women is a neg
wpYYOlz.png

Your political views are one big neg

wpYYOlz.png

Your entire life is a complete neg

wpYYOlz.png

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
So who is going to commit that first..you X or judge. Ol " thank you for being a friend"ass nikkas...

Nikka, you're a fakkit.

I don't even fukk with the both of them and I seldom post to them. I only defended the nikka cuz I know she's lying and if it goes unchecked, it might set a precedence where bytches are going to start making up shyt to get nikkas dragged.

How you got me involved in whatever you've got going on with them with your special ed ass, is still a mystery to me. Slap yourself and get your mentally impaired ass out of my face. bytch ass nikka.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
My nikka, your non existant sex life is a neg
wpYYOlz.png

your social skills are one big neg
wpYYOlz.png

Your ability to attract women is a neg
wpYYOlz.png

Your political views are one big neg

wpYYOlz.png

Your entire life is a complete neg

wpYYOlz.png
That smilie is so fukking ridiculous breh... Makes me want to shed a tear for the nikka just out of pure embarrassment:mjcry:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nikka, you're a fakkit.

I don't even fukk with the both of them and I seldom post to them. I only defended the nikka cuz I know she's lying and if it goes unchecked, it might set a precedence where bytches are going to start making up shyt to get nikkas dragged.

How you got me involved in whatever you've got going on with them with your special ed ass, is still a mystery to me. Slap yourself and get your mentally impaired ass out of my face. bytch ass nikka.

Am I really? Now we net thugging? Is thats whats popping in these Coli streets? Like who gives a fukk breh..this shyt is entertainment...you dont like the heat then keep yo mark ass in the house..literally...:mjlol:

For you and ya homies though

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Because theses brehettes be asking for them on some :takedat::steviej:

Hit the gym for a couple years and you'll find out too :mjgrin:

mufukka i'm 6 feet 210 lbs and about 11 percent bodyfat, the fukk u talkin bout 'hit the gym?' i have a gym in my house son. it's still lame to be sending naked pics of yourself regardless of the reason.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Am I really? Now we net thugging? Is thats whats popping in these Coli streets? Like who gives a fukk breh..this shyt is entertainment...you dont like the heat then keep yo mark ass in the house..literally...:mjlol:

Shut the fukk up, fakkit.

This ain't no net thugging, I'll slap yo face in yo mom's house, on everything.

What are you on about? I never posted to you. But yo bytch ass quoted me about desperation for bytches and sending nude pictures. :dahell:

I know you've got a few screws loose up in there...fukking with the wrong one might make you lose the screws left. Ole special ed ass fakkit. Foh.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Shut the fukk up, fakkit.

This ain't no net thugging, I'll slap yo face in yo mom's house, on everything.

What are you on about? I never posted to you. But yo bytch ass quoted me about desperation for bytches and sending nude pictures. :dahell:

I know you've got a few screws loose up in there...fukking with the wrong one might make you lose the screws left. Ole special ed ass fakkit. Foh.

On crip too?:comeon:....................:dame:...and your the wrong one? The nikka who chose a mortal Kombat character as his screen name...whoa there...let me watch out...nikka might do a back back down up move on me.....do you realize how fukking stupid you sound right now?