@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is the type of lame ass shyt this nikka does. He's so thirsty for a plat. Just take your L homie

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png
wpYYOlz.png
wpYYOlz.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is the type of lame ass shyt this nikka does. He's so thirsty for a plat. Just take your L homie

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png

wpYYOlz.png
wpYYOlz.png
wpYYOlz.png
What a maggot :snoop: I showed proof on how the story was made up. You were fishing for a plat because I left it alone. Don't throw shots and not expect a response. Should have just left it alone like I did.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@Phoenix_Knightly23 drop the pms if you a real one.

:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl: and :gurl:

On the real if dude really sent dikk pics he needs to be put on blast. I seriously thought people were making that shyt up when I first heard about it. Dudes are really out here sending dikk pics to stranger females. Some of which are probably males:whoa:.

I quit this planet.:dahell::dahell::dahell::scusthov:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Damn @Ronnie Lott you completely botched what she said, homie. Fix the thread

Her ether was, after calling out his crooked dikk:
"Everything about you is off center
Your dikk
Your eye
Your hairline
Your political views"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

@JudgeJoeGorilla stop trying to spin this shyt like the ether was exposing you (no pun intended) for sending dikk pics, when the ether was calling you the type of person who's always suspect as fukk and probably have a crooked dikk to match your crooked internal political beliefs. shyt's hilarious regardless of what actually transpired, gotta hold an L every once in a while.

Brehs take Ls everyday, b :manny:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
@JudgeJoeGorilla the more you post in this thread the more people will turn against you. There are some people that are already not happy that you came out on the winning side in this situation. So rubbing it in people's faces that you came out the victor is only going to turn people against you since you're hated already.

You should just chill. You won. It's over.