Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

Daps
Reppin
St louis
NrfsHjP.png

Translation: kamala aint black and trump is a good white mane!

UKVu0t8.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Donald Trump is racist

so wtf is Judge Brown trying to prove...
culture war bull shyt going on through the internet
really fried peoples critical thinking skills.

that's why dems should of never went to bat hard for the lgbtq clowns

because black people that are socially conservative but financially liberal which must of us are
and the ones that can't see past the culture war psyop can't find a lane to bat for.

So I guess they gonna make excuses for Trump.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackers asses no more.
This makes no sense. Let’s not start talcn crazy cuz of a few c00ns

You forget all the race riots ? Meanwhile black culture is literally dying out with gen z cuz they all want to be white

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.
Nah. Lots of older Blacks were about that life when it comes to pushing back from cacs to the point some were assassinated. Not sure why you allow one buffoon color all of them.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.
Yall can't be seruous. gen Z got 1000 times more koons than the oldheads. These gen Z cats dont even preserve black american culture. FOH. For every Judge Joe Brown there was a Bobby Seale and Huey Newton. Nowadays though? Man... dont even get me started on this black gender war shyt with gen Z. Dont ever disrepsect the elders like this. Once they die out black american basically dies out. These young cats are something else.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
We just witnessed black women shucking and jiving for an Indian woman in Atlanta.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall can't be seruous. gen Z got 1000 times more koons than the oldheads. These gen Z cats dont even preserve black american culture. FOH. For every Judge Joe Brown there was a Bobby Seale and Huey Newton. Nowadays though? Man... dont even get me started on this black gender war shyt with gen Z. Dont ever disrepsect the elders like this. Once they die out black american basically dies out. These young cats are something else.
Facts. I worry about black America once baby boomers die out.