Judge Dredd is film of the year

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
if you havent seen it go see it IN 3D!!! my reactions were like this cat

[ame=http://youtu.be/_EV6XVLVVRM]OMG Cat Watches YET ANOTHER REMAKE - YouTube[/ame]

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The movie was cool...better then the 90's version..by far....wouldn't be surprised if they did sequels..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's bombing bad at the box office, it's not even going to make the dough the Stallone one made. With that said, one of my boys told me action wise it's worth the ticket. Might check it out.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bombing bad at the box office, it's not even going to make the dough the Stallone one made. With that said, one of my boys told me action wise it's worth the ticket. Might check it out.

the studio f*cked up BIG TIME for lack of marketing and distribution.

when i went to see it in theaters, there were barely any screen showings. in fact, the 3D version only had ONE SCREENING time slot for that entire DAY! in the theater that i was IN!!!

it's bad enough that it's a R-RATED film. and the fact 4 OTHER films that were advertised more heavily came out at the same time, alongside the films that came out last week in competition.

this was DESTINED to flop because of those circumstance right there! the STUDIO obviously had no faith in the film at all, and just released it for possible tax-write offs. i mean the budget for this film was only 45 million.

but this film is SO GOOD, it'll have word of mouth and i predict it to be a cult classic. it's a shame thou

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I agree. My boyfriend and i were the only people in the theater.
With all the positive reviews this movie shoild have done better.

when i went to see it in theaters, there were barely any screen showings. in fact, the 3D version only had ONE SCREENING time slot for that entire DAY! in the theater that i was IN!!!

it's bad enough that it's a R-RATED film. and the fact 4 OTHER films that were advertised more heavily came out at the same time, alongside the films that came out last week in competition.

this was DESTINED to flop because of those circumstance right there! the STUDIO obviously had no faith in the film at all, and just released it for possible tax-write offs. i mean the budget for this film was only 45 million.

but this film is SO GOOD, it'll have word of mouth and i predict it to be a cult classic. it's a shame thou

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It was made independently by a foreign company if I'm not mistaken.

Saw it again with my homie who thought it was going to be wack but after seeing it he can't stop talking about how dope it is.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen this three times. After learning about the easter eggs in it I tried spotting them out. I really can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Some art from the film
Mega City-1
6_ce_001_0010_fr1a.jpg

1c_selection4print.07.jpg

and more here:
NEIL MILLER VFX - DREDD

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the 90's Judge Dredd movie and it was worse than I remembered. I remember it getting nothing but bad reviews and now, in light of Dredd, I see people saying they liked :what:

I guess we won't be getting the Judge Death and Dark Judges sequel now
Judge-Death-Judge-Dredd-616x361.jpg

Dark-judges-spread.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
That shyt would've been so damn dope

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bit the bullet and used a free pass to check this out. Glad i did, movie was pretty damn good.

Sad that i was one of 4 people in the theater. No way in hell they make a sequel for this.