Judge Dredd is film of the year

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Bit the bullet and used a free pass to check this out. Glad i did, movie was pretty damn good.

Sad that i was one of 4 people in the theater. No way in hell they make a sequel for this.

I agree and the same thing happened to me at the theater I was at Tuesday night. My fiance and I were there with some other couple.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Seen this three times. After learning about the easter eggs in it I tried spotting them out. I really can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Some art from the film
Mega City-1
6_ce_001_0010_fr1a.jpg

1c_selection4print.07.jpg

and more here:
NEIL MILLER VFX - DREDD

3 times? :pachaha:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One of the few films that lived up to the Coli hype. Most gangsta film I've seen this year. Yes, the action was dope but it was the way he was setting nikkas up that was really dope. Never saw the original but I can't imagine it touching this. I would watch this again. And the only movie I saw twice this year was the TDKR. Judge had swag. I saw it in 3d. That didn't live up to the hype though.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few films that lived up to the Coli hype. Most gangsta film I've seen this year. Yes, the action was dope but it was the way he was setting nikkas up that was really dope. Never saw the original but I can't imagine it touching this. I would watch this again. And the only movie I saw twice this year was the TDKR. Judge had swag. I saw it in 3d. That didn't live up to the hype though.

It doesn't come close.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
everybody i talk to duzn't even know about this movie

they like "really?" when i tell them

honestly if it wuzn't for rottentomatoes i wouldn't either, i would have dismissed it due tha original wack ass movie with sylvester stallone....

sad.... i will probably check it out tommorow