Judge Dredd is film of the year

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:wow: Why did it have to be good. :sadbron: Is there a strong moral message to this film or would you say that overall this is demonic trash?

im sorry friend but this right here made me laugh hard. no beef..can you not enjoy a movie about a violent anti-hero friend who tries to clean up the streets breh?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
too many movies coming out to keep up with brehs. :bryan:

This one, end of watch.

Looper next week.:whew:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
im sorry friend but this right here made me laugh hard. no beef..can you not enjoy a movie about a violent anti-hero friend who tries to clean up the streets breh?

Clean up the streets against true demonic individuals or poor people who are just trying to get by the best way they can in a demonic society stealing from their oppressors. Judge Dredd, might be the demon despite coming across as the hero, friend. Im going to read the wikipedia and make my mind up about watching this film. Ill let friends know whats up just in case any of you are on the fence about this film due to its potential demonic nature.

Edit

Ok i have returned. I cant watch this demonic trash. :sadbron:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Clean up the streets against true demonic individuals or poor people who are just trying to get by the best way they can in a demonic society stealing from their oppressors. Judge Dredd, might be the demon despite coming across as the hero, friend. Im going to read the wikipedia and make my mind up about watching this film. Ill let friends know whats up just in case any of you are on the fence about this film due to its potential demonic nature.

Edit

Ok i have returned. I cant watch this demonic trash. :sadbron:

well im about to see this at 7:40...ill make sure to put my 2 cents when i come back from it

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
You guys are gassing this sh1t up way too much, it was a decent action flick, 7.5 out of 10.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from seeing it and it was :wow:

reminds me of the unrated Robocop but straight action and a higher body count.

If the Robocop remake isn't, at least, as violent as Dredd then it is a failure.

Liked the movie so much that I copped Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 01 from Barnes and Noble immediately after leaving the theater.

Going to go see it again Sunday but in 3D

Noticed the budget was only 45 mill to make.