Judge Dredd gets a movie in 2012 but not Black Panther?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WTF is going on?:laugh: Just saw a commercial for that silly shyt...LOL@Dredd 3D. Where is Black Panther, the Darkness, Witchblade, or even Huntress?:what:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
f.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jews/whites are not trying to tell that story, bruh

an african king from an african country with far superior technology. motherfukkers throw high tech spears :skip: living on a land w/one of the most important metal elements in the marvel universe. it's crazy because as it's been pointed out before, blade was their first successful films. get the right actor, put a real budget behind it, get a good actor to play BP. toss in a view cameos from captain america and iron man :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They'd rather give us a soul plane 2

The messed up thing in both avengers movie n even the tv show the black panther was part of the inner core yet in the films nothing

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I must be on the only nikka on the coli who feels like Black Panther would just fail in terms of the other marvel movies....I mean I like the Black Panther and all...but come on A black superhero by the name of Black Panther would not sit well with casual viewers they gonna be like :comeon:.......Now what they could do is change his name....drop the Black in the tittle and just run with Panther

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I must be on the only nikka on the coli who feels like Black Panther would just fail in terms of the other marvel movies....I mean I like the Black Panther and all...but come on A black superhero by the name of Black Panther would not sit well with casual viewers they gonna be like :comeon:.......Now what they could do is change his name....drop the Black in the tittle and just run with Panther

Thats the truth we all know. Just remember, this is a black forum so of course cats gonna be clamoring for their own interests to be fulfilled.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Judge Dredd is WHITE... They'd reboot that movie 25776 times before green lighting a Black Panther flick.

A black panther movie would NEED a bonafide star at this point to be made, and Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, etc are too expensive. Idris Elba is already in Thor, and the rest aren't box office powerhouses..

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

:aicmon: if the "black" part needs to be taken off because its offensive to people that just goes to show what we dealin with in who is really clamoring for their own interests

why dont we change captian america to a black man a since obama is the president or a native indian since they were here first :ehh: