Judas should've asked JESUS for forgiveness instead of killing himself

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don't know how to tell you this.......the bible is some fake bullshyt. There' is no Jesus or God. We're just matter that developed into a complex life form but we have no purpose and life has no purpose. Live as best you can until the inevitable death.
There is historical proof he existed and I wouldn't consider myself a Christian breh.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Jesus actually sends Judas away to go tell the Roman's his whereabouts. They come when he is sleep because it actually Jesus had many followers not just 12 disciples. When they came fir Jesus one actually sliced off a soldier's ear.Jesus healed the soldier and rebuked the disciple. Judas betrayed Jesus because he was a agent of the Jewish church leaders the Pharisees. Jesus was teaching people you could be redeemed through the word they didn't need to go to a temple or dress fancy and worldly things didn't matter. He compared the rich Jew Pharisees to graves nice on the outside but dirty and full of bones.He was messing with the established order.Plus people claiming he was the messiah kind of sucked politically because at the time Jews were persecuted and the messiah was supposed to be a conqueror not a pacifist.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He gave no fukks...

He was at that last supper like..

tumblr_nwbfpoHcnU1qgwx8yo1_400.gifv

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I could never leave the coli man

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I don't know how to tell you this.......the bible is some fake bullshyt. There' is no Jesus or God. We're just matter that developed into a complex life form but we have no purpose and life has no purpose. Live as best you can until the inevitable death.
Bible is not fake, just exaggerated.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Jesus actually sends Judas away to go tell the Roman's his whereabouts. They come when he is sleep because it actually Jesus had many followers not just 12 disciples. When they came fir Jesus one actually sliced off a soldier's ear.Jesus healed the soldier and rebuked the disciple. Judas betrayed Jesus because he was a agent of the Jewish church leaders the Pharisees. Jesus was teaching people you could be redeemed through the word they didn't need to go to a temple or dress fancy and worldly things didn't matter. He compared the rich Jew Pharisees to graves nice on the outside but dirty and full of bones.He was messing with the established order.Plus people claiming he was the messiah kind of sucked politically because at the time Jews were persecuted and the messiah was supposed to be a conqueror not a pacifist.
Jesus broke no Roman Law. It was the High Priests that wanted him dead.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The resurrection was gonna happen regardless, Judas just inserted himself into the situation. He did not have to.

Maybe akin to you are going to die at some point. But that doesn't mean if you get murdered that your killer should not be punished because your death was meant to be.

Ya'll don't realize how little actual sense this makes :ld:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
NoGutsNoGLory said:
I don't know how to tell you this.......the bible is some fake bullshyt. There' is no Jesus or God.

Don't know how to tell you this, but your objection about the text and Jesus is bullshyt. The text wasn't written FOR you, and J definitely existed.

Don’t know what you mean by 'G-d', so that's a moot point.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tom Foolery said:
Bible is not fake, just exaggerated.

It isn't exaggerated, you just aren't the audience the text was written for. Ancient Egyptians/Mesopotamians/Romans/etc. were the intended audience which is why a LOT of the subject matter doesn't jibe well nowadays. Gotta read it within it's proper context, 2,000+ years ago, to make sense of it.​