JRPGS Being Dead Appreciation

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Dragon Quest XI not too far off. Ni No Kuni 2 is looking:whoo:
Dragon quest XI is about to be what Persona 5 was for the persona series in the west :wow: not that many people know about persona but the hype around 5 and the support fans like @Fatboi1 gave it got me and a lot of people to pick it up... DQ 11 about to do the same shyt and sell 2 million maybe more since its a square JRPG in its first year

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
As much as I love Witcher 3, Geralt looks like Kakashi's dad. He's basically a westenized anime character. White hair, glowing eyes, scar over said eys, uses magic, and is handsome as fukk. Anime shaped the known world, we're never gonna get rid of the JRPG look. The colorful hair and weird story never bothers me. Its the playing as a child/teen that has worn thin. I'm done with the coming of age story, give me some old muhfukkas to watch like in Gangsta or Cowboy Bebop.

I want more Lupin's or Spike Spiegel's as main characters. Persona delivers in that aspect. You usually get a stoic yet adventurous type. Squeenix had the ball moving till 15, and everything became edgy. I only want one option when it comes to the PC....play as King Noctis at all times.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragon quest XI is about to be what Persona 5 was for the persona series in the west :wow: not that many people know about persona but the hype around 5 and the support fans like @Fatboi1 gave it got me and a lot of people to pick it up... DQ 11 about to do the same shyt and sell 2 million maybe more since its a square JRPG in its first year
I don't know if it will do Persona numbers but i hope it does well. Will be the first proper DQ on console since DQ8 on ps2. Looks damn good too.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't know if it will do Persona numbers but i hope it does well. Will be the first proper DQ on console since DQ8 on ps2. Looks damn good too.
i seen the game and i can tell you right now it will do better then persona its a classic turn based JRPG and you already know all those FF fans were disappointing with how XV turned out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i seen the game and i can tell you right now it will do better then persona its a classic turn based JRPG and you already know all those FF fans were disappointing with how XV turned out
I never played DQ before. I hardly know anything about it either. I just took a look at one of the trailers for it and it looks okay. Looks like you're using some Android 17 lookin ass nikka in a happy green grassy area.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I never played DQ before. I hardly know anything about it either. I just took a look at one of the trailers for it and it looks okay. Looks like you're using some Android 17 lookin ass nikka in a happy green grassy area.
i am tellling your DQ 11 is greatness i know enough about it to tell you this is up there for being one of the best DQ made

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I talked a lot of shyt in this thread, but...

The greatest game of all time, in my opinion, is Bloodborne, and that is a JRPG. I have been playing video games since 1985. Very few games from 1985 until now are as good a Bloodborne.