Joy Taylor and Taylor Rooks Have a New Podcast and Pervert Twitter is Going Haywire

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
2098554-be5987349e843ede0b6659ad6c532b98.jpg
anytime Taylor Rooks is mentioned this shyt pops up like the boogeyman :mjlol:

Isn’t this confirmed to be not her?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This show is a space for us to be honest about our experiences, our emotions, and the way we view the world. There is infinitely more to us than what we have allowed the public to see, and I’m thrilled to be in a place where I feel ready to bare my full self and give an honest look into who I am completely."

Do women follow them like that? I don’t see how this pod benefits from their sports audience and because they’re in sports in lore subtle roles, I feel like they’re not very well known with women.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Do women follow them like that? I don’t see how this pod benefits from their sports audience and because they’re in sports in lore subtle roles, I feel like they’re not very well known with women.
So it’s not about sports? It’s straight hoe tales?

Honestly that’s an interesting premise. Women in men spaces can be gold. They won’t be dropping names on players, executives, coworkers though because they don’t want to be burned.

Maybe women in sports will listen then viral moments will get other women to follow as well. Are women finally tired of therapy talk though?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
How do people keep up with all these podcasts? Like there’s only so many hours in a day. There are too many podcasts out here smh. Good luck to them though

Just like playing background music, You pick and choose.

Ppl work from home, drive, commute, workout, clean, play certain timestamps, plenty of ways to listen, a number of audiences to target. Also truck drivers which are large consumers.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So it’s not about sports? It’s straight hoe tales?

Honestly that’s an interesting premise. Women in men spaces can be gold. They won’t be dropping names on players, executives, coworkers though because they don’t want to be burned.

Maybe women in sports will listen then viral moments will get other women to follow as well. Are women finally tired of therapy talk though?
No more tired than men are of old nikkas talking shyt and reliving their glory days in all these sports and hip hop pods.

Like someone said, everybody got a pod. Not sure how people listen to all these and also have time to consume other forms of media.