Joy Taylor and Taylor Rooks Have a New Podcast and Pervert Twitter is Going Haywire

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is a hotep paradox right? You prefer the white girl? Back to the drawing board with you

This is Joy Taylor's dad.

Snapinsta-app-255506373-470388544390539-586609419805979237-n-1080.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
After their first roll out, this doesn't seem like it's gonna last long.

What’s the market for this? Women don’t watch this type of programming and the men would only tune in for t*ts. But I can just see a screenshot of the t*ts and get the same experience without having to listen to either of them speak.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What’s the market for this? Women don’t watch this type of programming and the men would only tune in for t*ts. But I can just see a screenshot of the t*ts and get the same experience without having to listen to either of them speak.

It just doesn't appear to be good product at the end of the day. They should have had someone help them with this as them teaming up had potential hence the reaction to the trailers and news when it 1st dropped, but then they just putting out mid in a podcast sea that's already filled to the brim with mid. Essentially just steppin' all ova their own shyt/momentum.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really enjoy their sports takes :troll:

Them chicks only saying that ish because they are in a industry where they deal with and have to form relationships with a lot men. So of course they bet not have no problems with their man hanging out or entertaining other females. Or not admit they do have an issue.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How do people keep up with all these podcasts? Like there’s only so many hours in a day. There are too many podcasts out here smh. Good luck to them though

Replace podcasts with anything else and you don't sound very intelligent :francis:

How do people keep up with all these books? Like there’s only so many hours in a day.
How do people keep up with all these video games? Like there’s only so many hours in a day.
How do people keep up with all these movies? Like there’s only so many hours in a day.
How do people keep up with all these tv shows? Like there’s only so many hours in a day.
How do people keep up with all these websites? Like there’s only so many hours in a day.