Joy Taylor and Taylor Rooks Have a New Podcast and Pervert Twitter is Going Haywire

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
sports Analysts. Joy be looking good as fukk on tv everyday. Taylor don’t be around as much anymore but her legs are godly.

can’t see anyone watching this though. men aren’t going to listen to their podcast and women probably have no idea who they are
I swear even with her flat ass it wouldn't stop me.
Collard greens, cornbread, and some D will fix that..

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
sports Analysts. Joy be looking good as fukk on tv everyday. Taylor don’t be around as much anymore but her legs are godly.

can’t see anyone watching this though. men aren’t going to listen to their podcast and women probably have no idea who they are

I wonder if Draymond tried to shoot his shot during that weekend?

hqdefault.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically, if they are trying to get more women to get into sports, that opportunity came and went with that covid lockdown. I dont see men checking into their show to hear them talking about sports other than to eye them up.