Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can’t find any Breh on twitter obsessed with denigrating any white woman. Meanwhile, CACs are obsessed with calling black/biracial women manly or ugly. Zendaya, Leslie Jones, Michelle Obama, Serena Williams. The list goes on.

We are the only people they do this to..for a reason too. Their obsessiveness on Blacks now has to be studied.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
  1. Halle Bailey is a mother.
  2. He's a whole white supremacist.
  3. His mother birthed and raised a white supremacist.
So with that said: fukk him and his mother.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I swear Twitter has gone to absolute shyt since that apartheid fukker took over. :snoop:

I had never even heard of this Elijah fukkboy until this morning. I see him all over my timeline cos he started to throw rocks and hide his hands and then got cooked, now he's spewing the usual Twitter KKK shyt that's so prevalent now.

fukk him and his mother.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Cause it's still the quickest, most effective way to communicate messages. The UI is better than the other major socials as well.

Elon may technically be the owner, but his influence is only limited to trolls. Not anyone that is taken seriously.

I agree with the initial part, but if Twitter can manipulate algorithms for a mass amount of people’s feed, which is essentially their news/gossip stream….how is that effect just limited to trolls?

It would be like saying msm didn’t influence people’s opinion in the 00s, 90s, 80s, etc, when clearly even currently Fox and the like still shape a lot of narratives in people’s heads.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
I want y’all to notice that in just a few hours,
@support
has locked down the previous tweet. It can’t be shared. No comments can be added and it is hidden behind a special disclaimer.

Why couldn’t they do that when
@ElijahSchaffer
was making hateful remarks towards BW?

2/2
I want y’all to notice that in just a few hours, @support has locked down the previous tweet. It can’t be shared. No comments can be added and it is hidden behind a special disclaimer.

Why couldn’t they do that when @ElijahSchaffer was making hateful remarks towards BW?
GHzgL5gawAATs6j.jpg

i hope they meme it so he runs into it every know and then.

edit:
he deleted the tweet.
7uZxhx3.png

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
He cooked his mom :mjlol:

And what makes it worst is his response, that shyt is the icing on the cake lol.

...the internet is the wild wild west, especially when you bring negativity around.

This man thought he can post his love ones on the internet and talk shyt about another person's loved one... And everything was gonna be all good

:mjgrin: