Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Elon Musk's bytch ass told his Black employees to suck it up when they were being racially harassed. Now look, a beloved Black person was being racially insulted on Twitter, and when Black folk spit that hot fire back to the racists they cried foul and started reporting, and Elon started shutting down the "hurtful" language.

:dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
fFEI5Zw.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
dude makes minimum wage shilling for democrats.

:russ:
I know you're not talking. You can't help but run interference for Trump and other assorted racists. You and the bum you quoted.

It’s crazy that Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Jordan Petersen and other conservative/alt-right personalities make so much more sense to me than these liberals. We really need to reconsider our allegiances.

#Trumpset

fukk the Democratic party.

Trump all the way.

So many black people don't realize Biden & Harris is far WORSE than Trump & Pence.

Daps

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yea, yea, yea. any black man that doesn’t toe the line of white liberal orthodoxy is a c00n or running cover for white supremacists. as if the same white liberals you slavishly fellate don’t hate us just the same.

:russell:
I think you're an idiot that's pretending to be something you're not. The proof is right there for everyone to see.

I truly don't care if people don't care about Democrats, Liberals or whatever, because I don't care too much for them myself these days. However, I do care when people like you rush into these threads with a cape on for racists and fascists while claiming to be apolitical or whatever other lies you use do deceive people. I'm going to keep point it out too. fukk you. :pacspit: