Joss Whedon ex wife airs him out "Hypcrite, fake feminist."

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's not a fake feminist for cheating on his wife (per se), he's a fake ass feminist for using his position of power to take advantage of and to control women he lusts over, while virtue signalling that he is for fair treatment and equality of women.

him pandering to women's group and women by creating these characters only allows him to alleviate the guilt that he may be experiencing from being a scumbag to women on the low.

honestly, if he just stayed off social media and stayed away from that extra social commentary that he gets himself involved in, I wouldn't give a fukk, and write it off as just another dude using his position, and that's the game. :manny:
but naw, he wants to come off us some "holier than thou" type fukk that thinks he's morally superior to others, so fukk him.
All this

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but I think her point is don't front like women deserve a certain amount of respect and to be treated as equals and treated the right way etc etc (as he does) but then be that much of a contradiction in your actions. Cheating is one thing but joss acts sanctimonious when it comes to women and how they should be treated. If what his ex says is true then he's got no room to tell anyone how they should be treating a woman and looking down on anyone else
Betraying a womans trust and equality are 2 different things. You can believe in equality and cheating on your wife.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Betraying a womans trust and equality are 2 different things. You can believe in equality and cheating on your wife.

Again. The point is he isn't in a position to tell others how they should be treating women which is her point. I don't see how that's hard to put together. Joss is real holier than thou when it comes to women and how they should be treated on and off camera and what men shouldn't do to them etc. he's very vocal about it and always has been. This is like Cosby telling us all to pull our pants up and stop acting a certain way and have some dignity meanwhile he's out here drugging chicks and sleeping with them. Some people shouldn't throw rocks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Again. The point is he isn't in a position to tell others how they should be treating women which is her point. I don't see how that's hard to put together. Joss is real holier than thou when it comes to women and how they should be treated on and off camera and what men shouldn't do to them etc. he's very vocal about it and always has been. This is like Cosby telling us all to pull our pants up and stop acting a certain way and have some dignity meanwhile he's out here drugging chicks and sleeping with them. Some people shouldn't throw rocks
If that were true everyone should be quiet because we all hypocrites u poor clown. :skip:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If that were true everyone should be quiet because we all hypocrites u poor clown. :skip:

About certain things yeah man but you can't take moral high grounds when you don't have a leg to stand on in certain cases. Which is obvious but you be myopic and play stupid all you want

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
About certain things yeah man but you can't take moral high grounds when you don't have a leg to stand on in certain cases. Which is obvious but you be myopic and play stupid all you want
You can do whatever you want when youre trying to get p*ssy. A clown like you will sadly ignore this valuable jewel.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Riiiight. Thanks homie I'll store that somewhere
Josh circle are a bunch of female writers. Women who write well are typically man eating beasts with their knowledge of all the angles. Josh is intelligent to pander for the sake of his career and extra curricular sex life.

And for all we know his wife is a bytch. Why else would she publicly air him out....to try and hurt his money. Scorned hoes usually have a hand in their own misery.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He's not a fake feminist for cheating on his wife (per se), he's a fake ass feminist for using his position of power to take advantage of and to control women he lusts over, while virtue signalling that he is for fair treatment and equality of women.

him pandering to women's group and women by creating these characters only allows him to alleviate the guilt that he may be experiencing from being a scumbag to women on the low.

honestly, if he just stayed off social media and stayed away from that extra social commentary that he gets himself involved in, I wouldn't give a fukk, and write it off as just another dude using his position, and that's the game. :manny:
but naw, he wants to come off us some "holier than thou" type fukk that thinks he's morally superior to others, so fukk him.

This.

Yeah but I think her point is don't front like women deserve a certain amount of respect and to be treated as equals and treated the right way etc etc (as he does) but then be that much of a contradiction in your actions. Cheating is one thing but joss acts sanctimonious when it comes to women and how they should be treated. If what his ex says is true then he's got no room to tell anyone how they should be treating a woman and looking down on anyone else

And this.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This.

And this.

Word. If he's cheating on his wife that's between them. But don't cheat on her AND smash other chicks behind the scenes and be like everyone else only to tell everyone else how fukked up they are and how they and the system needs to be better.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Word. If he's cheating on his wife that's between them. But don't cheat on her AND smash other chicks behind the scenes and be like everyone else only to tell everyone else how fukked up they are and how they and the system needs to be better.

Pretty much.

I don't care either way, but that's just my disposition. My reaction to this was the same as my reaction to the Jesse Williams situation.

I don't care if someone cheats on their wife, or what race a man's significant other is, but when a feminist is a serial cheater, or a pro-black guy steps off a BET stage then leaves his black wife for a white woman, I just

tenor.gif

Then read the threads here and KIM.

I'm here for the irony more than the moral high-ground :lolbron:

The view from Irony Mountain is just as delightful, especially when the debate gets as good as this one seemed to for the last few pages lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pretty much.

I don't care either way, but that's just my disposition. My reaction to this was the same as my reaction to the Jesse Williams situation.

I don't care if someone cheats on their wife, or what race a man's significant other is, but when a feminist is a serial cheater, or a pro-black guy steps off a BET stage then leaves his black wife for a white woman, I just

tenor.gif

Then read the threads here and KIM.

I'm here for the irony more than the moral high-ground :lolbron:

The view from Irony Mountain is just as delightful, especially when the debate gets as good as this one seemed to for the last few pages lol

Coli casting couch where everything is bad unless we do it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I always wondered why he kept Harmony around. The only character besides Angel who was there from the first episode of Buffy to the last episode of Angel. Even put that bytch in the opening credits of Angel season 5 as if she was somebody.
Oh shyt you right:ohhh: